ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i miss my clio

2002 1.2 16v dynamique
about 6 months ago i fancied a change in ride so i sold my 1.2 16v and bought a 07 ford focus 1.6 zetec and im now wish i had not! although the focus is nicer to drive there is something about my clio which made me feel good, i know that sounds strange but i do not get the same feeling from my focus and now wish i could go back to a renault but as i bought the focus on finance its difficult to change without paying off the balance on the ford. i should of bought a 182 instead!

2002 1.2 16v dynamique
believe me its nicer to drive than the 1.2 16v but i rushed in to buying another car and i paid 7.5k for it, that is 182 money.

believe me its nicer to drive than the 1.2 16v but i rushed in to buying another car and i paid 7.5k for it, that is 182 money.
You have a nice car now though, and I guess you learn from your 'mistakes'. The Focus should sell well when you do come to sell it so hopefully you'll get a decent amount and be able to purchase a 182 when they get even cheaper ;)

2002 1.2 16v dynamique
i know the focus's hold their money well. i do not feel the same owning a ford as i did a renault, must be something special about the badge!

i know the focus's hold their money well. i do not feel the same owning a ford as i did a renault, must be something special about the badge!
Put one on your Focus ;)

Tax is pretty high on a 182, but going up considerably when the tax prices go up.

sometimes i wish i hadnt sold my clio, and think i miss it

then i remember the amount of money that was spent constantly fixing it, and that it was slow as s**t

focus isnt a special car, but i really like mine

2002 1.2 16v dynamique
sometimes i wish i hadnt sold my clio, and think i miss it

then i remember the amount of money that was spent constantly fixing it, and that it was slow as s**t

focus isnt a special car, but i really like mine
you understand where im coming from here?

you understand where im coming from here?

yeah i do mate, very cool little cars, used to rag the hell out of mine and still got good mpg etc

i think if i bought another one i wouldnt feel the same though, i think your problem may be that although focus's are very nice to drive etc, they just arnt special