ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need a new headset

Mountune Tractor
With the release of MW2 next month I thought I'd treat myself to a new headset.
I want something comfortable, long lasting, good quality sound and not too pricey.
I've been looking at proper gaming headsets rather than the crappy bluetooth madcatz shizzle I got at the moment. Wires aren't a problem.
Any suggestions?

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
As posted by Jo3y in the Uncharted thread.
Yes mate, there's a box that connects to the console via the optical cable which can then be passed through to your surround sound if needed. The box charges the head phones, connects to the headphones wirelessly and acts as the 7.1 amp.

[EDIT] Ignore the recharge bit, it takes AAA batteries....

Link

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I've got the X1's they are pretty good. Not true 5.1 but i was on a budget.

Mountune Tractor
Turtle beach mention Xbox 360 alot, are they PS3 compatible, or are they standard usb headphones so work on anything?

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Thought there'd make one that works on both consoles, unless you could plug them in via usb on either console.

A blue one
turtle beach are ok but brake alot, the new ps3 ones look good, i use sennheiser ones called 555 really comfy and brill sound quility mate.

Cupra
I just got given some Plantronics Gamecon 777 dolby surround headphones. They blow my wireless sennheisser's out of the water. I dont know if they are only PC compatible though.