ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I phone won't turn on!

S2 106 GTI
I got my iphone today, and came to turn it on and.....nothing! a battery sign came on so I plugged it in and nothing!

I have been pressing all the buttons but nothing......is the chager a dud? I used the lead to connect to my laptop but still won't light up

HELP!!!

182-racing-blue

I got my iphone today, and came to turn it on and.....nothing! a battery sign came on so I plugged it in and nothing!

I have been pressing all the buttons but nothing......is the chager a dud? I used the lead to connect to my laptop but still won't light up

HELP!!!

How long did you leave it connected to the mains?

If mine dies completely it does take a while to get juice in to the phone.

S2 106 GTI
Bought it off a lad from Edition 38. nice lad too not the type to rip you off! gave me all the info on it pics of it working etc....

when I first recieved it I tried turnin it on and it wouldn't so I plugged it into the mains and tried turning it on again.....nothing! but a fait pic of a battery and a connection sign came up

182-racing-blue

You can use it when its charging unless the battery symbol comes up and the first part of the battery to the left is displaying a red line.

My bet is the battery is fully discharged. Give it half hour to an hour without any mad button pressing and then it should go in to the green, then you can turn it on.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
leave it on charge for a bit, then press and hold the home button (one in the middle at the bottom) and the sleep/power button (top right) untill it turns on (an apple logo will display on the screen when this shows let go of the power and the home button) it will restart and turn on.... if it doesnt, u have a fuxed iphone.

S2 106 GTI
all sorted! it was propper dead!!!! left it charging for an hr and when I came back it was only on half battery! the guy said he might have accidently left it on in posting!:eek:

just waiting now for my turbosim to turn up to use vodaphone sim in it

182-racing-blue

all sorted! it was propper dead!!!! left it charging for an hr and when I came back it was only on half battery! the guy said he might have accidently left it on in posting!:eek:

just waiting now for my turbosim to turn up to use vodaphone sim in it

iphonecopy.jpg