ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I really Really miss my Cup

I got rid of my cup about 4months ago and i got a New Seat Ibiza FR.
Although i knew it wasnt as good i just really miss the cup and really would swap the ibiza for or a 182. Its very good to drive around more relaxed and i do like it, but it doesnt make me sweat and get my heart racing like the cup did. Something is now missing from my life now!

Am craving more power from it, i need to get it chipped and i dont have the money!!!

so this is to everyone... do not get rid of your Clio

cock mobile.
Why did you get the FR and not the Cupra??

I thought the Cupra would be more comparable in performance terms.

cock mobile.
Klang1.6 said:
cos it was 3 grand cheaper!!!! and a simple £500 chip would sort it out, but now i dont have 500 quid!!! doh!

homer-doh.jpg

GT, Valver, BMW
i feel a bit like that,been using a company van for the last two weeks and my cup has just been sitting there all nice and clean,today is the day i hand it back but at least this weekend is going to be CUP WEEKEND,god i'm excited.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

JAY

lol . at cup weekend .

it's the same for me too but am only gonna be using me cup on me day's off as i have bought a little deisel for going back and to work . :cry: . and i then can put a bit of money into it ie engine mod's .:D

172 Mk2 Ph1
I'm begining to feel like this too and I havn't even sold it yet, in the process of selling it to another member strangely enough, just getting the finance cleared first, it's a 172 Mk 2 Ph 1 and I don't drive it at the mo as I don't want to put any more miles on it for the new potential owner. So I mis it already.

I am selling my smart roadster bluewave which has been tuned, to be rid of the finance, so if anyone is interested see for sale in theroadster.net forum. The roadster drives like it is on rails, not as quick as the clio 172 but much, much more fun on the twisties... just my opinion obviously as i love good handling mid engined cars, hense the want for a twin turbo 1993 revision 3 MR2 241Bhp as standard, mid engined!!! Now that would have a bit of everything...

Vectra :(
Sold my 172 Mk2 for a 106 gti to save some money and can honestly say i dont regret it yet. Driving the 106 is somehow more involving and i am alot surer of the cars handling and have more confidence in it. Ok its not quite on the pace of a 172 (yet :evil: ) but its not far off.

I tell a lie i missed the 172 the other day when sat in traffic with the sunroof and windows open and still feeling no cooler. Well i missed the climate control.

I would definatly have another clio tho oneday, would probs be a Vee now tho