ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Think I Cured The Limp Home Fault :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  CLIO 172
Okally dokally as neddy would say heres what i did and it worked in my case. Top of the gas pedal is a long connector which i detached and then put back in. LIMP MODE GONE !!!
Before we break out in fits of joy there is a down side:S Its a bit hit and miss because when i took it out again and put it back in it did nothing :(. Then i repeated the excersise out of limp mode it came again. If you pull out the connector while engine is running the revs go up to 3000. Push it back in and the revs started going up and down. Turn off motor and repeat and it goes out of limp mode and ticks over at 1000.
Mmmmm so is it the connector or the whole assembly thats had it ?????? Ok its a bit temporary { might not be }but i figure i'm on the right track and the right end of the fly by wire whatsit.:)
Putting the code reader on soon so maybe a permanent cure can be found. but for now its :rasp: to you limp mode.
If anyone is in the Worksop area then drop in and we will run a read out if u want for nowt. But then if u have a nice bird with you in that case ....................................Naaaaa its for nowt only joking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO 172
Re: RECKON I CURED THE LIMP HOME MODE FAULT :)

Replying to own post here . It also cured ABS LIGHT and ESP LIGHT which were stopping on. :)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

can you stop using caps and bold typeface, annoying!

CLIO 172

It was for the short sighted amongst us and i can think of far more annoying things. Figured i was being helpful not annoying but i'll leave u to cope with your pettiness and bid u goodbye.
Cured the car by the way there was a verdigris type gunge in the connector.
Bye

CLIO 172

Might i suggest you refrain from using this symbol { tsuki } too Dave. Now that to someone who spent 26 years studying 'Shukokhai' karate and attaining 3rd Dan like me well that is what u call annoying.
Live long and prosper

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

23 minutes and thats all you could come up with :S

Clio

Might i suggest you refrain from using this symbol { tsuki } too Dave. Now that to someone who spent 26 years studying 'Shukokhai' karate and attaining 3rd Dan like me well that is what u call annoying.
Live long and prosper

Did they not tell you how to spell it in 26 years? 'Shukokai'

Goodbye.

CLIO 172

23 minutes and thats all you could come up with :S

Had to breastfeed the baby Dave. :)

CLIO 172

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HOMERV6

Did they not tell you how to spell it in 26 years? 'Shukokai'

Goodbye.

Sheeez a frikkin type error. Or should that be heror. Try feeding a baby and typing lovey. Oh i forgot thats partial multitasking which you can't do eh haha
Can't sort out a limp mode error either it seems. tsk tsk

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Live long and prosper

OMG You've met Chuck Norris?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

lol wtf. I agree on the bold and caps though.

CLIO 172

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HOMERV6
Live long and prosper

OMG You've met Chuck Norris?

Actually yes He did a demonstration of Shotokan kata at a tournament in California.
Which is helping no one fix the car is it which i thought was the whole idea of posting. Reminds me of the nerd sites in the US.

172DD Cup

lol at this thread. actually i didn't lol. i'm in an office. but it did amuse me. amuse out loud?

CLIO 172

You wouldn't know what to do with them anyway lol. Like most men you touch a woman like you are looking down the back of a settee for loose change.

Status
Not open for further replies.