ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think I know why most dislike the 200 front end...

Black Gold Trophy
I know it has been discussed to death, but I noticed one of these on the way to work yesterday and couldn't help but associate the unsightly front end (not like the rest of it lol!) with the Clio 200 front end...

renault-clio-renaultsport-200-4.jpg

1443_citroen_c3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo
Never made that connection lol.

Besides give it time and people will warm to the 200, i luv it! ( you dont get many 197 owners admitting that ).

+1 on the security alert lol.

Its a personal pref dude, i know lots dont like em, i personally do (obviously) as i think they look mean. The fact that you have put the green one up tho doesnt do it any favours however lol. I saw a green one recently, looked much better then in the pics.

Black Gold Trophy
Don't post up ones that make the anti-virus software go loopy. It said it needed a certificate & was un-safe.

Right... how am I supposed to know what is and isn't going to make other people's antivirus software go loopy?... (Sorry my crystal ball is broken :rasp:)

I got the pictures from google images, they worked fine for me without any warnings and I'm at work too where there's all sorts of filters and antivirus software etc...

PS 200
Sorry guys didn't realise you call your cars by the old engines they have in them :).

V is indeed a lovely looking thing :).

You may be better of calling it a Laguna without the useful bits (4 seats, boot etc) :rasp:

HTZ

RS200 with Cup suspension
What's wrong with the front end of the 200. It's no worse than the 197.

:evil:

HTZ

MCS R56
What's wrong with the front end of the 200. It's no worse than the 197.

:evil:

HTZ

It's horrible and is nothing like the 197! The 197 is a great looking car, from all angles. The 200 did well until the front.

It is one of the worst looking front ends of modern times!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
People dont like the 200 because it looks like a Citroen, they dont like it because it looks shit.

The citroen also looks complete shat.

Does not want.