ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I tried on my girlfriend’s tights

Octavia VRS

lol I just bought a brand new pair of phase 2 lights including bulbs and bulb holders for £27 including postage off ebay.

Brand new from Renault they cost £47 per light!

Pretty chuffed, fitting them next weekend

E87 118i

here in SA they are about R850 a pair....thats about GBP 73

searched the entire countres worth of scrap yards (well, just about), can only get ph1 lights used.

bad timing cos I got my 90K serice comming up with cambelt etc. and thats about R3500

A slow one :-(

How did u get them to fit? We tried to put them on my mates clio but they didnt fit properly!

SLK 350

They fitted fine on my old MK1, just require some small manipulation to ensure the boot closes correctly. The wiring is another matter though, its a b**ch.

A slow one :-(

ah we took the bulb holders out of his old lights and put them into the new ones. I dont think Ill try the change seeing as Im colour blind. Prob wont be able to tell the difference between the 2 orange ones and the blue and pink ones!

Quote: Originally posted by Eddieb on 12 September 2005
ah we took the bulb holders out of his old lights and put them into the new ones. I dont think Ill try the change seeing as Im colour blind. Prob wont be able to tell the difference between the 2 orange ones and the blue and pink ones!

Pheonixy on here tried to rewire the old holders in and nearly had to call an Ambulance.