ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want a small Digital camera?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Im looking for a digital camera that is as small as possible.

Something around 3 or 4 megapixel is fine as ill not be doing any crazy photography as it will only really be used for going to gigs and taking pictures of my son.

Any ideas of whats about with decent battery life as i know very little about them?

The Casio Exilims are quite slim with a big screen, good battery life usually through a Li-ion rechargable battery like you get in a mobile phone. I've got this one, and it takes excellent shots.

Canon Ixus great cameras!! I keep upgrading and am now on my 3rd one, they are a excellent little camera, cannot fault them.

I have a Ixus 50 but take a look at the 65 or 700

muz

big fat japanese bus
you could get a sone ericsson K800 mobile phone its got a 3.5 megapixel cybershot camera and is also a cracking phone :)

its tiny and you would carry it with you all the time so would not miss those unexpected shots

I got one and a real camera ;)

Golf GTD
thats right alan, but is an awesome phone and a cracking camera to boot.

also has a proper flash

Golf GTD
yeah it is, also has an option for red eye reduction, in that it flashes once, then flashes again and takes the picture.

not big on camera technology so dont understand fully how it works :S