ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want my car too look differnt, what should I do.

RenaultSport clio 17
I want to stand out a bit more. How could I achieve this? I have some birthday money and am looking at spending it on my car. I want it to look more girlie.

RenaultSport clio 17
Wow, is your car really that colour, it's soooo cool. I was thinking about getting my seats retrimed in something a bit girlie... Not sure?

R.I.P 182
172_Bev said:
Wow, is your car really that colour, it's soooo cool. I was thinking about getting my seats retrimed in something a bit girlie... Not sure?

Lol no its not really, i want one like it though! Honda Jazz pinnk.. yum! HippyChick on here has a pink one, have a search for some of her pics!

Motorbikes
theres a black clio at college owened by a lassie and shes got pink seat covers, pink steering wheel cover and pink fluffy dice hanging from the interior mirror.. also has silver playboy decals behind the rear passenger windows. How about something like that? paint the brake calipers pink?

Mondeo STTDCI
Goto Mothercare and purchase a "Princess on Board" sign for the rear screen.

Do nothing else to ruin the car.

Thanks!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
oh, mine's blue and i have a cookie monster on the back seat - cos he matches :lol:

H

harvey172

Hi bev debadge the front and take the lines out the front bumper make it look smoother and colour code all door trms and door handles and put 17" wheels just a few ideas mine gets alot of looks not ott either ;)

Harvey172

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
theres a black clio at college owened by a lassie and shes got pink seat covers, pink steering wheel cover and pink fluffy dice hanging from the interior mirror.. also has silver playboy decals behind the rear passenger windows. How about something like that? paint the brake calipers pink?
think thats Pinky. looks good and girly

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
New “Renault sport” style badges from the 197 give a “softer” look imo. As do completely plain number plates ( I mean just the Reg, no borders or dealership logos / websites on them.)