ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want this interior

yup, but he bought it like that so no point asking him how much it cost, lolz
 
Cute interior, nicely finished.

7.5k Roffle though.
 
Well the vee is only used now n again. Although im trying to use her as much as i can now before she goes away for winter! Already, ffs!
 
Am I missing something here?

All I see is 172 doorcards, set of seats and afew flocked bits?

The hand brake is miles up too. :)
 
But it doesn't have the handbrake alcantara cover!
I love it by the way, and i don't think it's flocked, seems real alcantara to mee. I agree with Daniel about cleaning, dust everywhere...
 
Isn't that K-tecs old show car? Sure I saw the owner posting the other day.

Looks nice but it's a little ott to me though
 
Back
Top