ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish i had aircon!!!!

172 cup
lovely weather today, jus wished i'd gone for a aircon model but thats what i get for wanting my car to be 100kgs less lol.
Hope the weather holds up got few things planned for the motor this week :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Windows are always open unless I'm on a motorway/long dual-carriageway drive when the aircon goes on.

Good for de-misting/de-icing the windows in the winter and keeping you warm though.

LOL that thread was a classic. Bloke was wondering why everything was beating him and his car was so slow, then realised his gf had left the AC on. CS Gold approved.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Epix thread that was.

Flol at weight saving! To be 0.001 second faster around the ring or the good old traffic light GP.

Air con ftw!

stuff that.. my cup has it and my blowers are disconnected so thinking of ripping the AC out seen astho it never gets used

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
After having a car without Aircon and then coming to a car with aircon I don't really use it much, I switch it on now and again but its not something I use all the time though.. Handy I can't complain about the 100kgs I should just lose the bloody weight myself first lmao

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you can drive with your xenons on so everyone can see you but no point not having your aircon on coz then you wont see them!!

19 degrees auto every day!

After having a car without Aircon and then coming to a car with aircon I don't really use it much, I switch it on now and again but its not something I use all the time though.. Handy I can't complain about the 100kgs I should just lose the bloody weight myself first lmao

Pretty sure the aircon unit is about 15-20kg.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Just wound down my windows on the drive before I go out in a mo. A little prep is all that is needed :D

172 cup
Pretty sure the aircon unit is about 15-20kg.
it probably is, but i was goin on about the car as a whole if i opted for the higher spec that includes climate control leather seats and that then yes it its about an extra 100kgs. but im happy with my cup jus sayin in the week long summer we get it would be nice to have a little added comfort :cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I dont have it on my 197, doesnt bother me in the slightest tbh!

Hell I've owned two 172 Cups and a 197 with no AC, I'm still here to tell the tale ;)

Yeah I'd much rather open my windows in 34c heat PMSL. Plus with AC you can open them anyway and still have refrigerated air blowing over your balls.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
What happens when you're at home, or do you live in the car?