ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish i had aircon!!!!

My home stays very cool, and I have fans if it gets a bit warm in a room. Not really sure what that has to do with being stuck in traffic in a mobile greenhouse.

I'm sadden Roy, I thought with you being such a high roller you'd have AC'd pants.

IMO it's hardly worth having but it's nice when it does get used!

260% JCW
Most of the people who say they don't need it or aint arsed about it don't have it.

We've got some shitty tractor in work we use to move Aircraft, even thats got AC.

I'm sadden Roy, I thought with you being such a high roller you'd have AC'd pants.

IMO it's hardly worth having but it's nice when it does get used!

I don't need AC pants because I have a modern car with enough torque to carry around an extra packed lunch.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Most of the people who say they don't need it or aint arsed about it don't have it.

We've got some shitty tractor in work we use to move Aircraft, even thats got AC.

Not really fella, I've had cars with it, doesn't fuss if its fitted or not tbh

Fiesta ST-3
It doesn't bother me. I have the windows open any way. We don't get enough nice weather in this country to warrant being concerned.

Let's not start getting personal. It's just a debate.

54Dynamique. Were you out in the car today in 34c heat, and did you turn on the AC?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Let's not start getting personal. It's just a debate.

54Dynamique. Were you out in the car today in 34c heat, and did you turn on the AC?

Haven't used the car today, although I was in the van and I used the aircon.

In my car I've used it once when I had passengers and we were on a motorway, therefore I used it. For me MPG is a big factor in if I use it, especially as I only do very short journeys anyway.

P.S. I wasn't being personal, I just really want to know what defines a Lambo Clio :)

My mate just came back from a driving holiday on the Sun. I was like, bro, didn't you get well hot? He was all like nah man I just opened me windows.

Opening a window is all well and good till you end up on an NSL road and you end up with a small hurricane blowing around the car, so you have a choice of sweating or not being able to hear passengers/the radio. AC is for winners.

260% JCW
What is the definition of a 'Lambo Clio?'

It's a joke where i work, I guy there had a 182 and thought it was the fastest thing on earth (Funny old thing hey) even his old man who owns a Lambo said his 182 was fairly quick.
Next time we saw him he started blurting this s**t in work, we all ripped him and since that day his 182 has been a Lambo Clio.

The End.......

LOL

Right. So ok. Those saying they don't see the point in AC - had they been out today in a car equipped with it, would they have used it?

bullometer.gif

Excellent, Been waiting for the moment to spring that one haven't you :rasp:

I say no but would depend upon my journey, If i was on motorway/dual carriageway it would be on but otherwise i'd just have the windows down.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Opening a window is all well and good till you end up on an NSL road and you end up with a small hurricane blowing around the car, so you have a choice of sweating or not being able to hear passengers/the radio. AC is for winners.

This.

Climate is ideal but in the van I only have manual air con, it just stays permanently on all year round.

Suzuki Jimny
Wish I had it TBH.

Taking a spare set of clothes to places because you turn up drenched in sweat isn't a good look.

You know it's a tad hot when you set the climate to 25 degrees and it feels very very nice xD

It's french so it's probably as accurate as AmD's RR or (sorry can't remember your name)'s 400-BHP-RS-defeating Megane 250 buuuutttt... readout said 30 degrees at the time. Nice and sunny but "sweaty" comes to mind.

I have it. Never used it. Mainly because I think it needs re-gassing.

But after today, I've just called a guy who's coming to sort it on Weds.

It will only need degassing if it's never been used properly.

What key is it for irony grenades again? Think I need to setup a macro for that.