ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish i had aircon!!!!

172 cup
How about you read my post properly. I was stating seemingly ingrained kneejerk response that cup owners display in threads about A/C and it's merits (or lack of). At what point in that post did I mention you specifically?[/QUOTE

i read your post and it was a load of BS tbh m8, your were goin on bout cup owners as a whole so yes that includes me

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport
He has extreme aircon IIRC.

I have it on all the time, will never buy a car without it. Anyone who doesn't use their CC/aircon when it's hot is retarded. Fact.

172/1.2/E30
The smeg 250 can cool the interior down to 0K when in extreme-mode! FACT!

Moaning about missing AC Cup owners have a serious lack of man-up!

Focus
Windows are always open unless I'm on a motorway/long dual-carriageway drive when the aircon goes on.

Good for de-misting/de-icing the windows in the winter and keeping you warm though.

I never got that demisting in the winter with aircon thing, on the past 2 cars I've had and done this, the moment I switched it off my windows steamed back up again!

And that day we had those unusually hot temps, how glad I was I picked a standard 172 over a cup, looking back at my not-so-bench like back seats.. oh look it's dark I'll just turn on my xenon headlights! As if that really saves any weight?! Might as well have just ditched my pants before the journey began.

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
lol, some of the comments in here are comical.

I don't use it because I don't have it, if I did have it I would use it. You would be silly not to.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Only use the A/C when i'm going over 60, I open the windows as I like the wind flowing through my hair:eek:

I've had air-con for less than a week and I'll never buy another car without it.

No idea how/why people who have it don't use it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nope just no point in having it on with the window open. I dont have any fans running normally unless i'm hot and then the A/C comes on.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have voice controlled too, I just tell the other half and she puts it on, win.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Voice controlled dual zone for ballers, don't forget.

ROFL. What happens if you're fron Scotland. Does it mistake "Go cooler" for thinking you mean put the hand-brake on?

Impressive tech - but really, is there a need for such a thing? I'd rather do away with the 200grams of equipment that it takes to run that and manually change the temp with my hand. :)

D.