ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I won !!!

There will also be a competion on the day for the best turned out car. Details as below.

Regarding the best prepared car competition, the 1st prize is a place for a driver at one of the Renault Track Days worth £150. Judges with be Jeremy (if hes there) or myself. Runner up prize will be tickets to a BTCC round for two.

so, get your polishing kits into action!

Was this serious or not?? Apparently I won (or rather Squirt did) ! Well chuffed after all my whining about never getting any praise for my car - Wicked. :D

Congrats!

1st place is a Track Day, so you clean your car and then make it all mucky and get through some tyres all in one effort! Bonus!

Daz.

Cheers Mike - I am sooo excited now I cant sleep - gonna be on net all damn night now.

Been such a strange week - first my best mate took her dog to the vet coz it was chucking up & when the vet opened him up he had a huge tumour so they put him to sleep straight away & she is soo upset as he is her baby - upset me a lot too as I used to look after him when she went away.

Then the bloke I sold my Mini too which I loved loads rang me today to say the mainshaft had gone & also starter was fcuked & clutch...well gutted

Oh well....

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 26 April 2003

I came second (although theres a stewards enquiry about the state of your tyres!!!!!!)
Ha Ha - well done Fred - thought you knew I put slicks on for the day at Snetterton !! :devilish:

Jaine - it is serious!!! :D Take the day on 27th June at Bedford with a whole bunch of us!!

Fred - that sounds a bit like sour grapes !! :eek: (or at least it might if I didnt know you better! ;))

Congrats to both of you.

K

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nice one jaine

say hello to your guest!!

(please!! i have my £25!!)

Oh wow - I will have to book time off as on nights that week.

Sorry Tom but already got a guest.....;)

Think I had beter go & talk to Paul Bailey seeing as he is a track day champion...I aint got a clue !!!