ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 Raffle Prizes

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
This years Raffle prizes are starting to arrive... and it's been tough getting people to donate.

This year we are raising money for Dementia UK as chosen by the admin team.. it's a charity close to our hearts so make sure you all bring plenty of coins!!!!

Raffle tickets will be available in the CS marquee all day and I usually do a walk around with tickets at approx. 3/4pm. The raffle will be called at 5.30pm (ish) on Saturday. Cost of raffle tickets as always £1 each.

We are really keen to mention that prizes shouldn't be sold on after the raffle.. if it is something you cannot use please contact the person who donated it first to discuss passing this on to someone else. Or if a prize is drawn that you 100% know is not any use to you.. there is the option to let us re draw and you can put your ticket back into the box for another go.

If anyone can help out with donations please drop me a PM. Thanks :)

• Apple iPad 10.2" 2021 64GB - Donated by Cliosport.net
  • Karcher K2 Pressure Washer - Donated by Cliosport.net
  • Tassimo Coffee Machine - Donated by Cliosport.net
  • 5 x Bags of CS Merchandise - Donated by Cliosport.net
  • 4 tickets to Cadbury World - Donated Turbo Renault
  • A giant Toblerone (or something similar) - Donated by David Sibley at Turbo Renault
  • Mini detailing kit - Donated by DoDo Juice - www.dodojuice.net
  • £100 Voucher to spend on Adrian Flux Insurance - Donated by Adrian Flux Insurance - www.adrianflux.co.uk
  • Some amazing alcohol - Donated by @Rowan - Mortgage Expert
  • A track day for a car and one driver for any of BHPtrackdays events at Castle Combe - Donated by BHPtrackdays - www.bhptrackdays.co.uk
  • 3D Printed Parts (1 x Set of Clio Phase 1 Spotlight ducts, 1 x Set of Clio Phase 2 Spotlight ducts for 3 inch ducting. 1 × Set of Clio Phase 2 Spotlight ducts to match the corvette ducts. 1 x Adaptor for Ducting to ITG Filter, 1 × Clio Phase 2 Front grill air scoop) - Donated by @04-182
  • Scottish Food and Alcohol Selection (possibly presented in a Blue carrier bag) - Donated by The crazy Scottish lot! (the ones who make all of the noise)
More coming soon..... :)

Last edited:

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Thoughts for next year..

Why not do an Amazon wish list? Members can 'buy' things over the year that can go towards a raffle prize.

If CS has the money (don't know?) They could match each purchase.

E.g. Amazon wishlist - carpro kit £40 - @MatthewR buys this CS then receive delivery then put £40 to charity?

Double bubble, kit bought for CS and then members buy tickets to win this.

I guess that you will get more from announcing the charity for the 'next year' at the current CSF

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thoughts for next year..

Why not do an Amazon wish list? Members can 'buy' things over the year that can go towards a raffle prize.

If CS has the money (don't know?) They could match each purchase.

E.g. Amazon wishlist - carpro kit £40 - @MatthewR buys this CS then receive delivery then put £40 to charity?

Double bubble, kit bought for CS and then members buy tickets to win this.

I guess that you will get more from announcing the charity for the 'next year' at the current CSF
But we could end up with 100 prizes. Keeping a crowd entertained for that long for a raffle will be near on impossible.

People lose interest after 10 minutes, 15 tops.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
But we could end up with 100 prizes. Keeping a crowd entertained for that long for a raffle will be near on impossible.

People lose interest after 10 minutes, 15 tops.
Very true, it seems like CS has had alot of expenditure this time?
Yep and people would literally just add dildos
That's why the idea is an Amazon wish list instead of an Kyle can yeet himself in to the nearest body of water list you moron

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a way we can have a digital raffle system then use a random number generator? (fully appreciate it's only 4 days away and not sure on the complications behind it?) guess an excel spread sheet and then Google RNG?

I bought a significant amount of tickets one year and had to have 5 of us manning the tickets because I couldn't manage them all