ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i8510 Innov8 - Arghhh !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
cos Orange dont do this directly, im having trouble getting what id call a 'good' deal

basically CPW cant do anything, their monthly prices are the same as Orange in store prices, £5 more than online, and they wont do me anything additional for free such as insurance or the unlimited internet bundle, which ive had in the past when dealing direct with Orange

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I was thinking this is looking like it'll be a permanent CPW exclusive which is bloody annoying as i've cancelled with orange now and i get cut off on the 20th, thinking it'll be available directly from the networks by now, doh!

Skoda Fabia vRS
i think what im gonna do is have it on Dolphin 30, 400mins and unlimited texts, suits my needs

£30 a month plus £7.50 for web browsing, £37.50 a month, ive checked and the mobile insurance i get through my bank should suffice its pretty comprehensive cover ive got

Skoda Fabia vRS
its a pain in the arse mate, took me forever to decide on the phone i want, and now because CPW have it on exclusive im buggered up the wrong en'

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive never done one of those and ive heard its very difficult to actually get your £££ back, basically, your not gonna get it is what ive read

Skoda Fabia vRS
think ill have to go with that then, the tariffs are £5 more expensive than what you can get online though with other phones direct from Orange

why couldnt they just do this phone !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
dont think i can wait 3 months, ive already waited a month in the hope i didnt have to use CPW

Skoda Fabia vRS
rang em back today to basically sign up, 18 months, 400mins/unlimted @ £30 a month, now their saying they cant do that

ive been told 3 different things by 3 different people at CPW, they are useless !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
give up !!

CPW want £120 for the phone if they do it on Dolphin 30

im keeping my k850 ! and CPW can stick it where the sun dont shine !

rang em back today to basically sign up, 18 months, 400mins/unlimted @ £30 a month, now their saying they cant do that

ive been told 3 different things by 3 different people at CPW, they are useless !!!
Used to work for E2save, FAIL. Osps dont actually exist as a company anymore, everything moved to e2save back in august 2007, as they couldnt afford to keep OSPS on as the building we were in wasnt owned where as the e2save building is.

You thought about the C905?

Skoda Fabia vRS
yea i know mate but im not sure i trust it, id rather speak to a person to confirm everything, plus ive heard they are very hard to get through to on the phone, i hate companies with p*** poor customer service

plus they sign you up to 2! insurance deals which you then have to cancel

i think ill end up going on the £35 p/m deal and after 9 months changing it to Dolphin 30 @ £30 a month

Last edited: