ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ICE help/info needed

If Ive got 2 12" subs in a sealed box in the boot (pointing away from the rear seats, total of 200WRMS) and I want some 6x9s in the back, is it best to have them on a parcel shelf or in the rear door cards? What im saying is; will the sound produced from the different pairs of speakers interfere with each other or not?

Wont have them (6x9s) amped so only control over them will be from the head unit, what do you lot think???

dont get 6x9s mate. No pount if you have 2 12" subs.

Get a good set of components and stick them in your parcel shelf or in the rear cards. Just make sure you have some top quality components in the front before you bother with the rear speakers.

Defo dont get 6x9s in the parcel shelf if you have subs, NEVER!

Already have the 6x9s though. And have JBL co-axials in the front doors which sound good.

Figured i could use some mid and top end in the back and may aswell use the JBL 6x9s I already have.

Why not subs and 6x9s?