ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ICE on PC?

Car  Renault meggy
Hello everyone. I was wondering how easy it is to fit a sub/ or amp from a car to my PC or games console such as Xbox 360. My 360 has a spare set of white and red audio plugs So I think they could fit in to the amp but what about grounding ect...?
Thanks for the help

P.s I got my car keyed today while at college (really deep) :dapprove:
 
well yeah it would need to be earthed and a the 12v remote.
why not just buy a normal amp and speakers :S
 
Back
Top