ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice + Vee + Camera = Ouch!

Cleaned the Vee today so thought I'd give her a quick black out even though the weather was crap. Found a nice spot for a picture, took it, went to take another slipped on the ice. Result = Sprained wrist (no fun over Christmas then) and one broken camera. Oh Well least the cars fine. Lesson learn't - Vees, Cameras and Ice don't mix well! Thought I'd post up what i took so it wasn't all in vain. Merry Christmas!!

icycropped2.gif

icycropped.gif

mini cooper (RIP 172)
when i read the title i was thinking, messed up vee!

so glad it was only you and not the car;)

car looks great by the way:D

new clio 1.4 16V
wow yeah man that thing is mint! passed my test yesterday and im aiming to have one of those in a few years!!
Stunning car

Sounds good mate. Can't wait until the weather gets better. Least I have the Civic to get around in now.

Are you keeping yours now..or have my pics tempted you to get a liquid one again?

Car is looking smart matey!

From the title I thought you had stacked it! :quiet:

Rather it be the camera than the Vee. Plus camera is a works one anyway!

Was fun though getting the back end out on the corners this morning. At one point I wasn't actually moving anywhere, as the rear wheels could'nt get traction!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sounds good mate. Can't wait until the weather gets better. Least I have the Civic to get around in now.

Are you keeping yours now..or have my pics tempted you to get a liquid one again?

Dodgy colour IMHO-- Worst colour in the range-:dead:

S

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning.

I was another one that clicked the thread thinking you'd stacked the car.
Shame about your wrist, but the pics are worth a bit of pain!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
from the title i thought you had stacked it into a speed camera.
but the car is nice the colour is not my fav on a v6, dunno why but i love it on a 182, but it does look mint non the less.