ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg Phs1... just a few pics.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Stopped off while I was out to snap a couple of pics:-

20121003_160632_zps38247f11.jpg

20121003_160627_zpsa2865cf1.jpg

20121003_160807_zps7143bad7.jpg

20121003_160647_zps8d8ef513.jpg

20121003_160727_zpse0cae0f4.jpg

Need to find a decent location, give it a polish and take some proper pics tbf

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
It must be the camera, my mate said that too.

In the flesh, they look white, with a hint of blue

120d M Sport
Koni shocks and..... HATERZ GONNA HATE.... Apez springs

Bet that doesn't work too badly. The problem with Apex springs is that they're not a good match for standard dampers, with uprated Koni's though I can imagine it's a different story maybe?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Bet that doesn't work too badly. The problem with Apex springs is that they're not a good match for standard dampers, with uprated Koni's though I can imagine it's a different story maybe?

Nail..... head

They are no Bilstiens.... but they drop nice, and the Konis have a nice damp on them. Its a good drive

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks good. What colour temperature are those HIDs? 6k?

Spot on fella. They look a lot better in real life.

I am always in the wifes car when I see you, but feel free to pop round and have a look if youre looking to upgrade, given youre local

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks great! Yellow callipers are spoiling the party though.

I am unsure. I kinda like them, but they also take away any subtlety of the car. Might redo them fresh silver.

New fogs have also been re-installed now. Just need some mega-white bulbs to match the HIDs