ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iceberg silver supergloss paint code

hello just wondering if any one has the paint code for this colour as i have forgot it, was on the 172 clios

any help is great

i understand there is a few variants of the colour iceberg silver. i need the one with the very slight blue tint to it.

could any one help me thankyou.

as paintshop is not too sure

VaVa

there are five variants. a mate of mine, whos spraying my spoiler, has the renault colour swathes. Theres ALT 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Mine is 5 and just about the bluest of the lot.

I dont know if its coincidence, but underneath my paint code MV640, there is a number 5.

Thats helpful. I think I got the wrong variant, as my car now has a load of darker silver blobs on it. Looks perfect when its applied, but as soon as it dries.... :confused:

On the touch-up stick it has:
77 01 422 387
uv1 1 640

How do i know what variant this is? cos there is no other information on the case

VaVa

I dont know mate. He bought the renault colour book home from work (he actually works for Land Rover, but has access to just about every single type/colour of paint you could imagine).

It had 5 Gris Iceburg variants in it. We just put the car in sunlight and then later streetlight and lay the colour cards on the car to see which was visually the best match. All the others were either too silver or too dark. Some looked to have a slight brown tinge. The colour itself has balck, green, blue and allsorts mixed in to it when its made up.:eek::confused:

Like I said, the paint code on my car has the number 5 below it, but I have no idea whether or not its just coincidence that mine is ALT 5.