ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceburg + Turinis + TLC = Happy Days

As a few of you know i sold my Ph 1 172 at the back end of february and i was unsure what to replace it with.

I found a Ph 2 172 in Iceburg Silver.

So together with Burp we traveled to hampshire to see it and i purchased it on the very same day.

Now the car was not up to my standard, which is the reason why i have not posted pics etc to date.

But today i had time to clean it and fit some new wheels.

To date the car has had a major service by renault, new disc's and pads and the front with new pads on the rear. The brakes have been bled too.

The steering wheel has been replaced, as have the rear head rest's, and the 2.0 16v badges have been colour codded. Oh and a new Rs Grill too.

I might have missed a few things of the list though.

So here are some pics, the car still needs a machine polish which i have not yet got round to doing but here goes.

DSC00466.jpg

On borrowed wheels

DSC00467.jpg

The new wheels

DSC00476.jpg

After a clean

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

There is plenty more to do but that will have to wait or another thread ;)

SchwepTek™
It looks awesome and cant wait to see it in the flesh with the new wheels!

But...for gods sake Justin, at least wait all this time and use a REAL camera. You could have borrowed mine!

It looks awesome and cant wait to see it in the flesh with the new wheels!

But...for gods sake Justin, at least wait all this time and use a REAL camera. You could have borrowed mine!

will get some pics this week mate.

172 Race Car
At last, the big reveal! Lol......

As said earlier, needs to loose some of the distance to the ground and a splitter. No silvervisions yet either?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
looks nice, cant go wrong with that combo, very safe.

They look like 182 headlights? Light grey to me, might just be the pics though?

looks nice, cant go wrong with that combo, very safe.

They look like 182 headlights? Light grey to me, might just be the pics though?

yeh they are light grey, it was one of the very last 172's before they changed to the 182's

Its got cruise control and a speed limiter as it is one of the last 172's, so yeh the wheel is the same as fitted to the 182's

Think it could be the light more than anything. I will have a look in the morning , you have me doubting myself now lol

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
is it me or do you have a slightly different colour drivers door?

minter tho, iceburg silver all the way!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks good mate, I'm a ph1 man all the way but it's a reasonable replacement. ;)

Couple of choice changes and it'll look slick.