ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Id cry then kill tbh

thats sick, cant believe this pic:

CIMG0707.gif

total waste of a car.but its fixable i suppose

FF Blackgold 182
I've just seen the pics on the link. Shocking, but not entirely surprising given the scroats that you see out there on a daily basis! :mad: They only do it as they know the law ain't interested and even if they do catch them, they will just get a slap on the wrist. After all, the prisons are too full with pensioners that haven't paid their council tax! Takes the piss! I expect the insurance will want to wriggle out of doing the right thing by the poor bloke! :dapprove:

05 IO 182 cup
unbelievable - hope they get caught but the guy said that the CCTV images were blurry :-( gutted would not be the word - 4 cars were keyed inc my mums 2 weeks ago - if i saw somone doing that to my property i would be in strangeways by the end of the night no matter how old the little scroats were

Family Bus
Oh that is horrible! Cant have nice things anymore without little scumbags ruining it!