ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idea Of Mine - Would Like Feedback

Skoda Fabia vRS

right guys, ive got an idea, ive been thinking of selling oil and possibly other lubricants and fluids, mail order

in particular i would be able to supply Elf products

would anyone be interested in mail order oil ?.........i am sure the prices i could charge would be competitive

too competitive a market mate...

you would need prices of 50% cheaper to get the exposure you need.....otherwise youll have alot of oil stitting around.

FRST and 106 GTi

why dont you ppl (the nearest ones) gather up and buy a huge gallons of oil or even (if possible) fuel?

It would be nice even a meeting for changing oil... 10 cars doing the same oil change at the same time. :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

well, based on early indications, i could sell Elf Semi Synthetic for £4.50 a litre which comes to £18 for 4L, and the usual price of a good semi for 4L is £23-£25......so with postage included it would be a similar price, but you wouldnt have to leave your house to get it

also id be selling by the litre, so you wouldnt have to buy 2 x 4L bottles like usual to do your 16v/Willy, you could just buy 5L

prices based on Elf Competition ST 15W-50 (which was the originally recommended oil for Clios)

Clio v6

Id have mine delivered by Waitrose as I do for weekly shopping, its on their regular list, but I have done 10k miles now and still havent had the need to top up.

Is there any special licence needed for oil/chemical handling and posting etc?

EVO Fast Fleet

"Shock horror. I finally persuaded the little beast to take some oil - just a sip mind". Tony Bailey

Clio v6
  ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Nice idea Brun. The problem is at only £5 off the usual price, people are gonna stick to thier normal supplier. If like Benr says its 50% off you may get alot of interest. If it was a tenner cheaper than normal price i would defonately buy it.

Skoda Fabia vRS

aaronc, let me know what you want, i.e quantity, and ill see what i can do

mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk

Clio 172 cup

I buy my oil at my local auto store which is valvoline fully synth for 18 quid for 5 litres, a tad cheaper than what you have to offer, although I do have to buy another litre cos the bloody engine takes 6 litres

Jim

Skoda Fabia vRS

Elf dont do a fully synth 15W-50 mate, only one id suggest in that grade is Silkolene

Elf do do a 10W-50 though if your interested

Skoda Fabia vRS

im almost certain its a 5W-30 and it would be an Elf oil due to there partnership

id recommend a 5W-40 though myself if your givin it some stick

Clio 1.6 16V

Over the past few years I have used nothing else but full synthetic Mobil 1 for my Clios and Audi Coupe S2. My 172 has now done 1100 miles so was planning a "confidence" oil/filter change. Can you supply this cheaper than the normal 27-30 squid for 4L?

Skoda Fabia vRS

cant get mobil one mate, but if you want i could get u a price on an Elf 5W-40 fully synthetic

email me - mailto:mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk">mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk