ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ideas on colour for my OZ F1's...???

ph1 clio 1.2
hello everyone, ive had these wheels on my car for a couple of weeks now, and i fancy a change rather than standard silver.. ive been thinking black or anthracite, ive evan THOUGHT about going differant and doing them yellow, anyways heres a pic of my car let me know what use thinks, ideas???????
also if use have OZ F1's slam your pics in here, want to see what they look like with differant colours, preferable black clios...

image_1345912800479204.jpg

image_1345912841825991.jpg

Astra H vxr
id say black ;) had black wheels on my old saxo and also it was a very black car simliar to your self black car black bumpers black wheels it did look smart :)

ph1 clio 1.2
id say black ;) had black wheels on my old saxo and also it was a very black car simliar to your self black car black bumpers black wheels it did look smart :)
i was thinking that, black on black does look nice, if i did though i'd do my own touch, maybe try a yellow diamond in the centre caps, want some colour to me car

d6n

Ph2 172
i like them in silver. not a fan of the yellow centre caps though.

if you were definetly set on changing them, i'd go black

ph1 clio 1.2
i like them in silver. not a fan of the yellow centre caps though.

if you were definetly set on changing them, i'd go black

hm i'm not 100% on changing them, i might just go a darker silver, and i know plan was just to do the diamonds but i messed up, so just went over them all lol..

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would go for a silver with metallic sparkle in them...not flat silver. :)

RB 182 FF
Black rims with yellow centre caps would look awesome!! The yellow centre cap would just lift it a bit, theyd look sweet! :D

Arctic 182, GTD
Do them a like baby blue colour and and if it's s**t and u don't like them, go back to silver as u no it looks good?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
BLACK! Do not listen to this lot about flippin silver wheels! I went from black to silver coz of this lot & hate it!

Black, loos all the yellow crap too :eek:

ph1 clio 1.2
BLACK! Do not listen to this lot about flippin silver wheels! I went from black to silver coz of this lot & hate it!

ahh i see where your coming from everyone's soo hooked on silver like, and yeah i do like them in black,..

but, saying that i wouldnt mind trying yellow, i want to be different..

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I have just done mine in sparkle silver. Most people suggested anthracite, was unsure, but went with a metallic silver as it looks better than flat silver but also has a nice metallic effect when clean!

Its the OP's choice...but I was putting in a suggestion :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This is what you need to do. And yes, I am right. I always am.

Leave them silver.

Paint the centre caps silver.

Fit a nice deep splitter. Even find a standard one?

Fit some spacers.