ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas ?

ok ive got myself a job for the next few month bfore i go bk to college for the hnd im on bout £200 a week and first pay is next week hehe :) i just need ideas of what i can do to the car now everything is standard and i want things that i can take of when im selling the car agane. My first idea is new components. any others ? and also links and stuff wouldnt go a miss for the best prices etc

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Lowering Springs ?? Headunit? Exhaust? De-cat? up2 what your looking for, for a 1.2 looks is the best thing as you wont get alot of power out of them

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
ive heard the figure of £200 bashed about. but i know ther is a guide on here to DIY but you need to be a cliosport member not just a forum user to access it.

a girl at my work has just has her 206 colour coded and it was about £200 she paid also.