ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiot in Ferrari trying a burnout challenge!

Turbos.
Thought it was going to be a repost where the Ferrari skews into the side of a chav chariot, but it wasn't.

Equally stupid!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I dont understand burnouts to start with, but when its a Ferrari attempting it, it makes it at least doubly as stupid. What is the point in burning your tyres off?

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
PMSL the best bit is the ad on the top of the Truck.

ChipsAway. Think they might have their hands full trying to sort that chip on his front bumper.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
PMSL the best bit is the ad on the top of the Truck.

ChipsAway. Think they might have their hands full trying to sort that chip on his front bumper.

:lolup: Naaa, abit of T-cut and some elbow grease and it will be fine. :rofl:

What an idiot though. I bet he felt like a right plonker, he certainly looked like one that's for sure. Hahahaha.

I dont understand burnouts to start with, but when its a Ferrari attempting it, it makes it at least doubly as stupid. What is the point in burning your tyres off?

grandad. ;)

Scutches xmas list: Birds cream cakes, tin yorkshire tea bags and a pair of chequered slippers.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

grandad. ;)

Scutches xmas list: Birds cakes full of cream, tin yorkshire tea bags and a pair of chequered slippers.

The other two are fine. Oh, and thankfully, I wont need 4 new tyres, as they are pretty expensive and burning them off would only cause damage to my wallet and car.

RB 182 Cup
hahahahhahahahahahaha what looser!!! i have he get laughed at and the piss taken out of him till this day!!!