ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiotic Parking by CS member (Pic included)

LY R27
I was on the a406 the other day and traffic started to build. It lead to this...

96cd997e.jpg

LY R27
The placement of the car meant that it would have been near on impossible to spin there.
The car has just started to merge with another lane, and before that there was railings on both sides.
But even if he did, on an A-road? at 90 degrees to the outside two edges, how did that even happen, even with a hand break? :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tapped in the side by someone and spun? Mental!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
UK's answer to the Fast & Furious franchise - 'Chingford Drift'. What a helmet!

Astra (H) VXR
I wonder if the other side o the car is caved in... Possible smash... Maybe he missed his turn and thought f**k it il just turn here!! Lol

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
My guess is that he's braked hard for whatever reason, lost control momentarily and ended up gingerly trying to 'blend in' again.

Of course, on the other hand, he could be a complete spacktard!

LY R27
Its actually 3 chavvy birds and a fella. And tbh it was causing traffic a little while back, so he must have been parked like that for a while tbh....

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Looks like there is smoke coming from the exhuast. I dont think my clio would manage to do that sort of spin accidentaly! I thought without a handbrake, that sor of spin was almost non-existant in a fron wheel drive car?