ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ie 7

Dci 100
I've just installed this and its crap, how can i turn off that easy read text feature, its making the text blurry, and i dont like it at all

theres doesnt seem to be an option to turn it off once its been enabled......wtf????

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I know a couple of guys who've started using this, hated it at first and now think its ace. I'm using Firefox at the moment, which is good :)

BMW F31
ie7 and opera for me i switch between the 2 cant decide which i prefer yet lol i like opera at work because i dont have forward and back buttons on my mouse so you can press hold right/left and click left/right to go forwards and backwards.

BMW F31
lol i couldnt get on with firefox for some reason, dont know why, opera is good though except it makes some websites look weird with the text it uses etc.

1995 Clio RSi 1.8
Firefox 2.0 all the way :rasp:

Its still in Beta as far as I know (might not be thou), but its ace.

Yeah Firefox all the way too, i installed IE7 last night, god i hate it......i tried to move the address bar, and the file,edit,tools etc menu bar, and it just wouldnt have it!

Crap!

Ill carry on using firefox, thankyou please.

My dad downloaded it last week & hated it, I had a play with it & decided it was crap so I reverted back to it's predecessor.

RS 200
Not liking the new IE7, couldnt really get on with Firefox so have been using Opera for the last 5 - 6 months and its great.

Dci 100
the whole thing does just seem to be a badly thought out rip off of firefox, i'm gonna reinstall IE6 i think.

Just had a load of links opening up in new windows rather than in tabs, whats the point of having tabs if every link opens in a new browser...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
We have been putting everyone back onto IE6 here, so many support calls re IE7 its a joke.

Dci 100
really, what u gettin the calls about?? mines been stable, theres a few things i dont like but its not as bad as i once thought

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i've been running the beta for months. I like it, couldn't get on with firefox personally

Dci 100
i dont like if you have a D/L manager links cannot always be downloaded with it, and theres no built in password saving...but its quicker than firefox to load up and almost identical now,

Last edited:
  1.4 Clio Alize, Volvo S40
I think the main problem is that loads of sites haven't been "upgraded" to become compatible yet. IE 7 is ok, better than IE 6 (which was shite) but still not as good as FF.