ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could buy your 182 again???



  VW Golf TDI
What would you add or not add, I have a 182 cup in inferno, its a 05 reg, now if I could buy it again I would go for a black 182 ful fat with cup packs of a titanium with cup packs, I used to have a 172 in silver and I do miss the leather etc and xenons.....
 
  VW Golf TDI
yeah I wished mine could have xenons and leather on, I keep lookin for cheap lether on e bay, As or xenons can you fit them to mine???
 

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There were no options to choose from for the Trophy, so I couldn't and wouldn't change a thing.
 
  VW Golf TDI
yeah the reacros are on ebay at the minute 500 ish, but with a house and bills to pay I cant afford all of that !!!! if I was still living at home I would snap em up
 
I love my Inferno 182, when its sunny etc,but when the weathers dull i sometimes wish id gone for another colour.....lol

wouldnt have minded racing blue or liquid yellow!
 
  VW Golf TDI
yeah I loke the colour like now, if I look out the window you can see the yellow highlights in the colour, but when its dull it just orange !!!!!i yours a cup???
 
  182FF c/w Recaros
Fletch123 said:
At least the inferno's rare, why not buy some recaros then your have the best of both worlds, except for the xenons.

Cup Packs, Xenons and Recaros.:approve: Lovely Jubbly:D . Just wish i'd gone for one where the dashboard didn't rattle as much:rolleyes:





 
  VW Golf TDI
now thats what I want, recaros, might get saving ...... I have a cheap horrible cup interior, wish ide gone for lether now......
 
R

Rebecca

I like the brighter colours cheers me up if I spot one. I think I would like to buy David's off him when he gets bored of it (if ever) I would paint the calipers purple, the fuel rail cover and plenum would be shiny with purple bits and have the front cone thingy purple too they are red at the mo. And would put the back seats back in. Other than that wouldn't change any of the original bits I reckon the car is good as it is have only changed a few little bits just to personalise it.
 
i'd want it fully loaded with all extras then i could just work on the performance side rather than adding bits as i go along :eek:
 
  182FF c/w Recaros
Fletch123 said:
I don't think you can buy a Renault without rattles
:D


Aye:D

Perhaps I should have said, one that rattles less:rolleyes:

If you can get them Recaros (or similar) for £500 ish then i'd do it.

I so love my seats. Their they absolute Nuts:clap: :clap:
 
R

Rebecca

kullycliosport said:
i'd want it fully loaded with all extras then i could just work on the performance side rather than adding bits as i go along :eek:

Your is pretty though, especially with the stripeys I bet if I suggested stripeys David would say no they weigh too much lol. He is obsessed with it. It keeps him busy though and it makes him happy. Then I will ruin it all when I get the car and put everything and more back in.
 

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
domtheone said:
Aye:D

Perhaps I should have said, one that rattles less:rolleyes:

If you can get them Recaros (or similar) for £500 ish then i'd do it.

I so love my seats. The absolute Nuts:clap: :clap:

Just wait untill the boot catch rattles:dapprove:

I thought that a set of two recaros is around the 1k mark?
 
  182FF c/w Recaros
They may be. I'm not sure tbh. Read £500 somewhere and thought that was it:rolleyes: . Come to think of it, I think when I purchased the car they guy said they were a £800 Factory option:S
 

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
No i pretty sure that with all of the fixings and runners etc it ends up about a grand.

When you have the Recaros as a option on full fat you lose the alcantra and leather standard seats and there worth a bit too.
 

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yeah, you'd be hard pushed to get one for £500. Two of the Recaro Sport Trendline seats plus subframes on Demon Tweeks comes to around £1350 last time i looked
 
  172 Cup
Just wish I had Recaros in mine, but then again I don't mind the Cup interior, as much as people sl*g it off, the seats don't do a bad job of holding you in.

Apart from that I wouldn't change a thing, as mine has CC. :)
 
Grant_172 said:
yeah I loke the colour like now, if I look out the window you can see the yellow highlights in the colour, but when its dull it just orange !!!!!i yours a cup???

nah, mines a FF!

im glad ive got the FF over the cup though, as ive got xenons and half leather seats :)
 
I think they were a £500 option on the full fat due to the rear bench, and an £800 option in the Cup because it already has the cloth bench.

Aftermarket, a pair including sub frames is at least £1200
 
  clio 200 F4Rt
i would of bought a megane 225 instead of the 182 (only mind cos i have a daughter now, and the extra space would of been nice!)
 
  106 GTi
Part of me wishes I had got Liquid Yellow, but then I think it would be a bit to loud for me.

Would like Recaros in mine but no way I would want the cloth back seats.
 
  BMW M135i
Fletch123 said:
When you have the Recaros as a option on full fat you lose the alcantra and leather standard seats and there worth a bit too.

Could never understand why they did that, its not as if they look out of place with the recaros.
 
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Grant_172 said:
yeah the reacros are on ebay at the minute 500 ish, but with a house and bills to pay I cant afford all of that !!!! if I was still living at home I would snap em up



They be fucked mate!
 
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
The only other colour I would have considered would be either petrol blue, then maybe racing blue. But to me, my car is perfect. Reads as follows:

Inferno,
Cup packs,
Full fat,
RECAROS!


Ad, are you going to the next cars in the park? 1st october? Would be good to have a chat.
 

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS280
Rich said:
Part of me wishes I had got Liquid Yellow, but then I think it would be a bit to loud for me.

Would like Recaros in mine but no way I would want the cloth back seats.

You cannot see them when sitting in the front!!!!!!!!!
 
  FF Blackgold 182
I'd of liked Inferno Orange or Liquid Yellow, but happy with the Blackgold.:approve: A pig to keep clean tho!:mad:
 
  182FF c/w Recaros
polarbert said:
The only other colour I would have considered would be either petrol blue, then maybe racing blue. But to me, my car is perfect. Reads as follows:

Inferno,
Cup packs,
Full fat,
RECAROS!

Tushay:D :D

Liquid or Racing Blue were the 2 other colours I came close to buying.
 


Top