ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you could buy your 182 again???

Mini Cooper S sport
I love mine, it's exactly what I wanted with all the toys and cup packs. Originally I really wanted inferno, but after buying mine I saw one and it looked copper rather than the bright orange I thought it would be! I really like liquid yellow as well, but I've never regretted getting racing blue.

M2 Competition
Id have waited a little bit longer and got a 182 instead of a cup, full fat with both cup packs. Either black or inferno.

Then added the recaro's/ cobra misanos as well! And trophy wheels!

Been perfect that would!

Milltek exhaust, leda coilovers, carbon bonnet...

106 GTi
g40steve said:
You cannot see them when sitting in the front!!!!!!!!!

I would notice them everytime I looked in the rearview mirror.

If I had a Trophy I would have to take the back seats out ;)

Clio 172 mk2
Pretty happy with mine as it is.

Went for a spirited drive at the weekend which reminded me how good these Clio sports are:D

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Definately add recaros. I do love my colour (black/gold) but its a nightmare in a country full of sand...so probably switch to silver.

makavelli said:
wouldnt change a thing :D

racing blue = best colour :D

Amen to that! I wanted a FF with cup packs, but came across mine, with recaros without cup packs, that was mint. no great shakes as i can get the wheels done, and putting FK's on anyway!