ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if you go down to the woods today

gen 7 celica
You will see my car. Thought i would give my car one last set of photos to remember it by. The new car comes soon and hopefully this will be sold soon as well. Gonna miss it. Couldn't have hoped for a better first car. Comments welcome.
P1000685.jpg

P1000697.jpg

P1000704.jpg

P1000701.jpg

lovely lookin car

looks so clean, great colour to keep that way, hopw it goes to a good new home

jamie

gen 7 celica
Liquid yellow 182 with all the cup packs and remapped but don't really know what bhp. getting it next week. Bit worried though not had much interest for my old car. Do you think £5000 is to steep?

gen 7 celica
yea def be gutted. would have kept it but just couldn't justify putting a 2 litre engine in it. want people to see the car and think "thats the way renault should have made all the 1.2s :)

gen 7 celica
wasnt adventurous. just kept it subtle. Really annoys me though when my mates (who don't like cars) say they cant tell the difference between my clio and a standard clio.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that's stunning mate!!!!!

the way things should be done.

can't wait to see your 172/182 if that's anything to go by...

Amazing mate, great choice of mods that, and a MINT 1st car :cool: id say its a fair price tbh lad, i sold my 1.4 16v dynamique on a 55 plate in jan this yr with 6k miles for 6.5k. Only had it new from october, did have 172 suspension, xenons & fully colour coded, but you have spent alot on yours and anybody looking to buy it should take that into account. good choice on the liquid yellow 182 :approve:

gen 7 celica
down the bottom of my street big yin. the lovely village of torryburn lol. Plans for the 182 is gonna start with engine dressing, yellow samco hosing and an yellow engine cover. not gonna do much more tbh. lokoks perfect as it is.

A well built VW
Ha Ha that looks too nice to be Torryburn ;-) Been a long while since i was up that way.

Someone buy this car !!!!