ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you were to have a free respray

MK3 Dci & Sinclair c5
mazda 27a velocity red same as on the rx8 looks flat red until the sun shines then all the gold xcerallic flakes pop like mad!

Clio 182 + Recaros
I wanted my 182 in Monaco Blue - which obviously wasn't an option so I opted for Black Gold.

So I'd go for the Monaco as I think its a classic colour that enhances the look of the car.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I really like the Monaco, so probably Mondial or of course LY as its a truely awesome colour. Not sure if it'd look right as LY is a lairy colour so suits the V6 well.

Non RS colour would be Murcielago Green or Orange.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
BMW Techno Violet:
ClioRSTViolet.jpg

200 Gordini
White with black wheels is the one... but as warren said its been done. That wouldnt bother me tbh.

** This thread is useless without photoshops **

Theres a beautiful Mk1 on Clio16valver, well actually theres two, Coops' xeros grey I believe, and Mrsexman's or whatever his name is' torquise (spelling) with white williams wheels. Both of them colours I would definately have on my car, then it would be white with white wheels after that.

Nick

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
If it were a Renault colour then it would be Capsicum Red or Petrol Blue on the Phase 1.

A non-Renault colour? > British Racing Green

Renault done the Phase 2 172 in LY in France iirc, all left hookers

Last edited:
  ZX6R B1H
Metalic grey with a matt clear coat would be a little different, Im looking at glow in the dark paints at the moment which would be funky esp on a black clio it would look like slimer at night. They do blue and green addative :D

i really like the citroen EKQ red, very deep pearly metalic or again citroen EPU a very deep blue with lots or metalic goodness and pearls. Failing that, Pink FTW. :D

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
That green the new RS 200 is going to be, but in all honesty pretty similar to Fletcher's suggestion.