ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IIS Log Analyzer

cock mobile.
Basically I want to be able to list all the files on a web site that haven't been accessed for some time, say 3 months ago.

I have the IIS logs and want to use these against the files in the website route and subdirectories to get a list.

Can't seem to figure out how to do this in Log Parser (maybe it's not possible).

Tried a few random log analyzers of which all have been pretty useless.

Obviously getting a list of files actually requested would probably be easier I could then compare this to my actual list of files.

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
IIS ? isnt that that thing... that people used to use.. before they heard of security ?

I can recommend webalizer, but I don't think it does IIS.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
webalizer does work with IIS (google webalizer iis ;))

I know that it lists all the files that have been accessed, perhaps you could use that list as a comparison.

Alternativly I wouldnt imagine it would be too hard to write something to do the job for you ?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
No, the 60 vulnerabilities as explained on NTBugTraq.. obviously i'm not accounting for the vulnerabilities and exploits in the underlying inherently insecure OS that it has to run on.