ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ill kill the little t**t!

About 6 months ago I had the bumpstrips stolen off my 172 and about 6 dents added to my car in the process - all was sorted that week as FCS was the following weekend and cost me £400 to sort out
Anyway in the process of robbing my parts the little c**t left some blood on my door which the Police actually managed to match to some 15year old junkie who has regular Police contact and is apparently well known by all the Local Police officers.
He was recently picked up for being drunk and disorderly on a saturday night and spent a night in the cells only to be told in the morning that he is being charged with theft from my car as well - lol!
Anyway he finally went to court this week - as I expected was a complete waste of my time and the Police time - Even though I had £400 worth of damage and put a claim form in for £400 the courts have decided to let him pay me £200! plus on top of that only has to pay £2 a week - and because he was fined as well he has to pay the fine before paying me my compensation - what a joke!
I really can understand why people take things into their own hands to sort out - if I find out who he is God help him!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Thats utter s**t !

I hate people who get away with things like this.....
No doubt if he doesnt pay you the £2 a week, he will be let off.

Will cost you more money to get anything out of him !

BMW 330D
Re: Ill kill the little tw*t!

:mad: Thats shite news mate.
Just shows you what this country is coming to, letting little b*st*rds get away with damaging other peoples property and not having to fully pay back what they did.

182 FF

an they call that justice......my arse:S

like that'll teach him a lesson, a think a good hidin mite have cured him

80MPG BEEZA
fook me thats some finance deal that! so your saying i cud go rob all the gear from yozzasports car maybe get 3 months community service and have to pay them back half of the value at £2 a month? or week? hehe you all better watch your cars!

Lionel Richie

fook me thats some finance deal that! so your saying i cud go rob all the gear from yozzasports car maybe get 3 months community service and have to pay them back half of the value at £2 a month? or week? hehe you all better watch your cars!

we have baseball bats, and we also have your address ;)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Tim, Is this not a case for your insurers. It would certainly be covered on my policy, and it shouldnt effect your NCB.

I also have an uninsured loss policy that cost me about £10 a year which I took out to cover this sort of thing. Ther are morons out there that cant resist keying a Porsche.
It even covers the cost of my rims if I were stupid enough to kerb them.

Is it not worth looking into, as your own moron has been convicted there is no dispute over the cause..

80MPG BEEZA
i have a black baseball bat plus 3 paintball guns that fire 22 bps and 225 fps :) and plenty of paint in downstairs cupboard i;ll bring my bro's paintball team down they'll keep you running round while i work on your car well theres plenty to choose from

That takes the piss. The law in this country is a bag of w**k, and the thieving scum bag wants his hands chopped off.

i agree he needs a hiding!
Yeah that got me too - If I go and rob a car will I get away with it too then or is that only if you are under 16! If so ill get my 9yr old on the case for me!

Brian - I had not heard of this tyoe of insurance before - I would definately get it if its only that sort of price.

My excess at present is about £300 so would not have been worth claiming - although I guess If a bodyshop had quoted for the repairs it would be vastly more than £400 to sort

Im going to do my best to get his name - I should be able to get it from the courts if I ask for details of each case on the day that he appeard in court. Shall then think of a way of getting him back without getting myself into troubl - ANY IDEAS???

182 FF

Yeah, pay a couple of heavies to pick him up and hang him from a bridge by his balls!:evil:

it may be a little ott, but scum like that never learn, it really niggles me that sum half-wit can damage stuff you work damm hard for.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5

i agree he needs a hiding!
Yeah that got me too - If I go and rob a car will I get away with it too then or is that only if you are under 16! If so ill get my 9yr old on the case for me!

Brian - I had not heard of this tyoe of insurance before - I would definately get it if its only that sort of price.

My excess at present is about £300 so would not have been worth claiming - although I guess If a bodyshop had quoted for the repairs it would be vastly more than £400 to sort

Im going to do my best to get his name - I should be able to get it from the courts if I ask for details of each case on the day that he appeard in court. Shall then think of a way of getting him back without getting myself into troubl - ANY IDEAS???

I wouldnt do anything other than persue a claim against him, is he worth getting yourself into trouble over ???? I think not.

Have a look at this site,
http://www.ulr.co.uk/

Thats a Great Idea.......

we have baseball bats, and we also have your address ;)

Which turns into a BAD idea within 3 posts! lol ;)

1.2 16v 2005

Well even as a part of a Youth working team i find that very hard to chew!

My Personal opinion...

£2 a f'ing week. What a joke. What i find harder to grasp is the fact that this theiving little scrote (not that i say that in proffessional terms mind!), has to pay his fine to the county first, obviously that will make f/a difference to them. I would contest it and take private action. Or offer him a deal for £300 upfront.

My proffesional opinion...

As a youth worker / YIP worker -We find that 90% of the time the kids just want to know how to do things, for example how to take your bump strips off (lets face it- they have bugger all retail value really!)-or actually asspire to have a car (like yours) that they know in all honesty that they will never have rather than maliciously damage your car- it probably was as simple as that! I know thats not too reassuring, but thought i'd add my proffesional opinion to the melting pot.

One solution to the problem could be (if you feel forgiving enough)- to petition the court to take the kid as part o his Junior YIP program to where the car is being repaired and have him under the supervision of the repairers) repair the car. He obviously has an interest in cars- otherwise he wouldn't have bothered ripping chucks out of yours. We find that this works in inspriring interest and turning some of these kids around.

All of this sounds like pansy poofy crap, but it does really work! This kid will now be subject to a YIP program- (thats a Youth Inclusion Program, they work with the 20 kids in locality that are at most risk of offending and will try to find ways to stop them from doing it again) or another program based around the local Youth Offending Program in your locality- it may be worth having a word with them and seeing if you can get the kid and his YOP supervisor to come round to your house and tell you why he did what he did to clear his slate morally - on the finacial sidethis could also help you to get regular payments from him. (As little as £2 is a week, its usually more hassle than its worth to chase the payments if the child decides to disapear so this could be a decent solution) I have heard of cases where offenders have been roped into doing regular services for their victims- for example mowing lawns or washing your car each weekend, or painting rooms etc.

But it all depends how charitable you are feeling!

I wouldnt do anything other than persue a claim against him, is he worth getting yourself into trouble over ???? I think not.
Well if he gets the same kind of "punishment" as the lad then it won't be much trouble! lol.

The criminal justice system in this country is a joke. I feel sorry for the police. They try as hard as they can to stop this s**t, but the courts don't do them any favours. How is £2 a week a deterrent?

It's just going to keep getting worse and worse.

1.2 16v 2005

£2 a week is not a deterant, and neither is a course in motor mechanics... Really... its a s**t situation no question.

Getting pissed off about it makes no difference though, you can either get pissed off and go out on a limb and beat up the kid (around 25 years in jail for child abuse / GHB to a minor) or sit back and realise that we live in the nanny state where the criminal gets the best deal.

I'm considering trying for 25 to life if i'm ever down on my luck... would certainly save on my council tax, food & heating bills. Oh and given 15 years of decent behaviour and I could get a holiday to wales out of it- oh... and a job and a flat when i get out.

We can only blame ourselves for it though, we are the ones voting these pratts in to office!

80MPG BEEZA
how about you find out where he lives and you make a local clio meet outside his house when you see him just verbally abuse him along with everyone else

172cup
Thats a disgrace. 2 per week the criminal justice system should be re-named finance for scum.

Try take the matter through the civil courts, small claim for damage done.

I watch my motor like a Hawk. Anyone goes near it, they'll be getting my form of justice.

didnt mention this happened at 4.00am - he came to my house specifically to get my strips - my wife also has a clio but her stips are not painted. He is known by the police for doing this regularly and is also a drug addict so has reason to steal them. The kid ran off with them in his hand as he was disturbed by my neighbour who then woke me up and I went out with my dog and a bat searching for the little pric but never found him - probably had a car waiting round the corner

I wont do anything to the kid - parcel of dog s**t in the post once a week could be an idea but other than that I just want my cash!

I actually said to a police sergeant today that its not worth taking things to the police - he actually replied that this sort of thing annoys them as much as us - and I said I wish I had caught him and give him a hiding and he said although he cant condone that at least I would have got a result!

182 FF

Its just compleatly wrong. Firstly it costs you a fortune to repair the car, secondly it costs the police their time and effort, then he has to be put through the court system, and for what........ a couple of quid a week

Just imagine how much of our hard earned taxes has gone into sortin out this scumbag, and then imagine how much more money gets pumped into him to try and turn his behaviour and 'reintergrate' him back into society.

Youth projects, social workers, days out, counciling etc etc its all crap, and to top it off they use his problems as an excuse to justify his behaviour

Its just compleatly wrong. Firstly it costs you a fortune to repair the car, secondly it costs the police their time and effort, then he has to be put through the court system, and for what........ a couple of quid a week

Just imagine how much of our hard earned taxes has gone into sortin out this scumbag, and then imagine how much more money gets pumped into him to try and turn his behaviour and 'reintergrate' him back into society.

Youth projects, social workers, days out, counciling etc etc its all crap, and to top it off they use his problems as an excuse to justify his behaviour
couldnt have put it better myself , hit the nail on the head, every 1 deserves 1 chance, do it again though and cut off his f**king hands and b****cks so he cant pass on his s**t thieving genes to his offspring from having sex with 14yr old slags.

About 6 months ago I had the bumpstrips stolen off my 172 and about 6 dents added to my car in the process - all was sorted that week as FCS was the following weekend and cost me £400 to sort out
Anyway in the process of robbing my parts the little c**t left some blood on my door which the Police actually managed to match to some 15year old junkie who has regular Police contact and is apparently well known by all the Local Police officers.
He was recently picked up for being drunk and disorderly on a saturday night and spent a night in the cells only to be told in the morning that he is being charged with theft from my car as well - lol!
Anyway he finally went to court this week - as I expected was a complete waste of my time and the Police time - Even though I had £400 worth of damage and put a claim form in for £400 the courts have decided to let him pay me £200! plus on top of that only has to pay £2 a week - and because he was fined as well he has to pay the fine before paying me my compensation - what a joke!
I really can understand why people take things into their own hands to sort out - if I find out who he is God help him!

If you find out Tim let me know, I could do with a ruck!!! Seriously, this kid deserves to be hung. Have you got a name for him at all? I know a few people in that area

colt mirage..valver soon!

at least you got sumit back mate, does that mean you get the £200 back straight away then he pays the cpourt or you get £2 a week? its a joke, no wonder they do it if they get away so likely!:(

182 FF

£200 @£2.00 per week, I can think of better deserving punishments. I think we should make up sum ideas!

I think he should av been sent to the nick for a couple of weeks and put in a cell with a big butch pimp who could av had his arse for breakfast:approve:

S-Max
We are the ones voting them in? Whats the fukcing alternative!?

Not disagreeing just confirming we're generally screwed whichever way

CLIO 1.8 RSI & bmw 318i

whats the justice system come to uh.
i now know why supper glue sales are up 99% in my area! :mad:

172cup
Damage to cars all ways does you in. Nothing can be done unless you catch them. That little git probably gets free drugs to which is an absolute disgrace.

Some idiots last year did 3 expensive 4x4's in my area writing 'wrong' on each panel which cost 30k to repair. They left a leaflet going on about being green and that the attack was carried out in the name of being environmental!! Losers. Coincidently my 1.2 16v clio was also attacked on same night, with four large marks onthe drivers door. I believe that they did it and probably just picked my car to test their device they used to hit the 3 4x4's.

Told cops but they said same thing no way of catching them.

172cup
Damage to cars all ways does you in. Nothing can be done unless you catch them. That little git probably gets free drugs to which is an absolute disgrace.

Some idiots last year did 3 expensive 4x4's in my area writing 'wrong' on each panel which cost 30k to repair. They left a leaflet going on about being green and that the attack was carried out in the name of being environmental!! Losers. Coincidently my 1.2 16v clio was also attacked on same night, with four large marks onthe drivers door. I believe that they did it and probably just picked my car to test their device they used to hit the 3 4x4's.

Told cops but they said same thing no way of catching them.

What's really going to kick you in the balls is when it's time to collect your compensation it'll actually cost you more in legal fees than the compensation you're due! It happened to a mate of mine a few years back!