ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im a new 1

hello peeps

just a bit bout me and stuff

im from the middx area my job is a diesel fitter on HGVs and no i dont have a clio its just a few of mu m8s do and i do the work 4 them so if i need any help i can ask u lot.

o i drive 2 vws btw

welcome!

and a MK1 20V!!!

sheesh, i only seen a blue one at coomb and it was the mutts nuts!

hello i fink i no wot 1 yr on a bout

yea but mines got summin xtra, a supercharger as well as a turbo.

naa not realy into the french car fing as my own due to bein a arse to work on its ok doin summin major once in a wile sorta fing, no offence to french car owners tho

320d M Sport

Evenin Ray and Welcome!

Paddy

ps-My mates selling hims plate, dont know if you know someone who might be interested? Its G6O UW. Its in the For Sale Forum.

GR7

Shiny red R32

~o~

H e l l o

W E L C O M E

from me

COOL name, as phonetically sounds like RA CING (doesnt it?)

~o~

Quote: Originally posted by ray singh on 04 January 2003

hello i fink i no wot 1 yr on a bout

yea but mines got summin xtra, a supercharger as well as a turbo.

naa not realy into the french car fing as my own due to bein a arse to work on its ok doin summin major once in a wile sorta fing, no offence to french car owners tho
im afraid you hit the nail on the head with that!

soz, the 20v MK1 i was referring to is a NA car with TBs.

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by ray singh on 04 January 2003

just a bit bout me and stuff

im from the middx area my job is a diesel fitter on HGVs and no i dont have a clio its just a few of mu m8s do and i do the work 4 them so if i need any help i can ask u lot.

o i drive 2 vws btw
^^^ Is this message actually in English? ;) ^^^

p.s. Hi Ray