ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im a newbie!

Clio Sport 182
Hey everyone ;)

My name Rachel from Hamilton just got a Clio 182 in Black Gold just thought id say hi! and any good advice on how to improve the wee clio performance will be much appreciated he he !

Clio Sport 182
thanks everyone got it from Arnold Clark in Glasgow nearly had a trophy but it had just been sold quite gutted !

Clio Sport 182
thanks everyone that was me finally picking the car up yesterday after so many delays! ok blond question now! do the 183 not come with a spare wheel?

Renaultsport Clio 182
thanks everyone that was me finally picking the car up yesterday after so many delays! ok blond question now! do the 183 not come with a spare wheel?
first off it's called a 182 not a 183 lol.

no it doesn't come with a spare because the twin exhaust runs through the middle of the underside (where a spare wheel is normally kept). you should however get 2 cans of Tyre Foam which supposedly fills the punture so you can drive to the nearest garage for repair.

touch wood i've not had to use the foam yet but people who have says its useless!!! best bet is to get yourself in the AA or RAC etc cause you'll prob need to call them if the puncture is bad or risk ruining your alloy!!

Welcome to the fun that is RS ownership!!! :D