ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im back! After almost 3 years away!

Abarth Grande Punto
Thats right guys I used to have a Clio about 3 years ago and since then have had a mixed bag of cars. To the point, I am in the process of buying a 182! I think they are fantastic little cars. My ex girl who just happens to be a member on here has one, I didnt drive it much but i must say when i did It brought a massive smile to my face, so fast and so so much fun to drive! And i must say the 197 doesnt even come close to the 182!

This is soon to be my baby!

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=362812427
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=362812432
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=362812437

Its on an 05 plate with the cup and spoiler packs in Perfect condition with 7,500 miles for £9,900 which i personally thought was a good price!

I will keep you guys updated as to when i get it.

Its good to be back!

Abarth Grande Punto
Just a quicky aswell how much does it cost for a full tank in a 182. And whats you average miles to a tank. I am currently getting about 300 miles to a £45 tank in my Hyundai Coupe at the mo. Im hoping the Clio will be more economical!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mine is a 1.2 16v but got the same 50 litre fuel tank as a 182, and it costs about £40-£45 to fill depending on petrol prices.

i get about 300 miles to a tank sometimes more sometimes less

Abarth Grande Punto
sorry for all the posts but im posting q's as i think of them,

Whats the service intervals on the 182 ?

And approx how much is the 1st and 2nd service?

Renault Laguna Coupe
Welcome back mate, remember you from the (good) old days :approve: 12k service intervals, about £200. 3rd one is a biggy with accessory belt etc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi miltage - what type of daily drive do you do? I do around 35 miles round trip a day (to & from work) and most of that's on motorway. It currently sits on 35.2mpg and that doesn't budge much. Usually a full tank will last me a week.

Good to see a veteran of CS return!

D.

Abarth Grande Punto
well its all now official, deposit paid! Should get it in approx 10 days time!

Im so excited, I cant wait ! :D

Hiya Deb! :eek:

Did you have/do you have a red hyundai coupe?

As i saw a dude in one in upminster the other week - with the reg P 5TU * - which used to be on the naples red 5 door clio !;)

Just wondered if that was you ?? (soory if i got the wrong dude)

Last edited:
  LY V6 with Recaros
cat171 said:
Did you have/do you have a red hyundai coupe?

As i saw a dude in one in upminster the other week - with the reg P 5TU * - which used to be on the naples red 5 door clio !;)

Just wondered if that was you ?? (soory if i got the wrong dude)

Yeah that was him :) Jeez he doesn't even have a Clio yet and he's got spotted more than me! :(

Glad to hear you've got your stickers ready! :D

I used to see the car around all the time when he had it & I had my valver.
That car used to have a really loud system in it.

Another dude who used to come on here had a blue L reg valver which I used to see about as well, sometimes together.

Abarth Grande Punto
Yeah that was me! That was my first little car! :eek:

ClioSide.jpg

Just dug out this piccy!

Deb now tells me that the car has been breaking for spares ! :dead:

I do remember those good old days !

I think im just trying to relive my youth ! (Minus the crashes of course !)

Cat, the bloke in the valver was Dave from Romford and his number plate ended in U GO. I know exactly who you mean ! Ive sold the coupe to make was for the 182. Deb could tell you all about the Sound system in the old Clio ! :rolleyes:

Well i must say guys its nice to be remembered after all this time!

Its good to be back and i dont even have the Car yet!

Ahh, I thought it was you in the red hyundai coupe, I saw you by the grave yard in Upminster the other week (I clocked the reg plate on it)
- I was in the blue fiat coupe, but you woudn't have know who I was.

Yeah thats the bloke - I remember the end of his reg now you've said it.
I sold my valver last July for the 20vt - I may soon be coming back to a clio though, possibly in a v6:)

Abarth Grande Punto
Zonda said:
I saw this 182 advertised in Southend, its a mint example and great price! :D well done dude!

Yeah that the one mate from Safwat Cars behind Southend Victoria Station