ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm back baby.

Clio P.O.S
Due to unfortunate recent events, I got sent to prison, and made my way to the top of the salad-tossing bosses, I am still under the influence of gays and as such, am considering a 182cup when my insurance is up for renewal in April...

Done a quote on Bell.com

1yr NCD - £2000...... Considering I paid £2.2k last year for a frickin DCi with 110........ I mean 80bhp, I think that's not the worst price in the world.

Anyway, looking to pay £8-9k, sell my 04 plate DCI Dynamique with 32000 miles.

What do the DCi's go for these days and what kind of Cup will I get for the money?

I know it's got Dynamique interior (could be better) and no spare wheel... What are the other differences between the Cup and "FF" ?

Flame Red 172!
I'm with Bell and I pay £500 but that's being 25 and 2 yrs NCB - think they're quiote good for people with low NCB...lowest I found anyway!

Clio P.O.S
I'm with Bell and I pay £500 but that's being 25 and 2 yrs NCB - think they're quiote good for people with low NCB...lowest I found anyway!

Same here, lowest one above that is £3k and then range up to just over £4k.... Not a prayer, however, considering the DCI is coming in at £1400 again (I am sure there must be some cheaper options), I might aswell cough up the rest of it and get something that can do my motorway journeys a bit quicker.