ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im back in the fold!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
after a year and a bit of boring fiesta st ownership i picked this up the other day.

so far im well impressed - only issues i have is a bit of a worn bolster which will be replaces ASAP.

no mods planned as of yet - only cosmetics ;)

DSC00032-1.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00036-1.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

ST

trying to get it done under warrenty at the moment but renault are dragging their heels

Mines is coming up for 21k and the bolsters are still spot on...must have been a lazy coont who had it before you who couldn't be arsed lifting their leg to get in n out..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The general is back!!

Can't say i'm the biggest fan of LY on anything other than the vee. But The R27 is a very able car. I think you'll have a lot of fun with it!

P.S. Likin the new Shed! ;)

White Sti Hatch
Very Nice mate !!

Was that the one that was Forsale in Glenrothes ??? was on Piston Heads for a while !

V6 Exige, GTR R35
nah was at phoenix honda in stirling - went up for sale on sat - bought it that morning!

traded in the st - they want 10k for it!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
is that the shed from screwfix?? link me up!!

oh car looks ok i suppose, if your into that sort of thing ;)

whens the next BBQ/night out a chateau de stoddie?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Mint!

My mates R27 had a new seat base under warranty, had a problem with the dealer, but rang Renault direct and it was replaced within a week...