ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm back with a ph1 :)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Some of you may remember me from my candy red ph2 some of you may not :p well now I have a ph1 qnd I love it! It's a project and is nowhere near finished and has already coat me a small fortune:( so I'm just gonna put this here.......

DSC02513.jpg

Hope you like. Sam

Ph1 172.
A few more picture please!s

Have you had it out in the sun? It is such an odd colour, flat, dull purple in one light, deep glossy blue in another and a very shiny, metalic blue in another.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Yeah I took it off the road just after the summer! Everyone said it was a shite colour then I detailed it and took it out in the sun and they all shut up!lol

mms_img652458735.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The top pic looks cracking! (can't really see anything in the 2nd).

What wheels are they?

Edit- I'll be first... BOO to Ph2 lights.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
They're the devil's wheels Rota grid v's 15x8 et0 ill get more pics up later :) cheers for all your kind words! Sam

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Where did you get them and how much If you don't mind me asking, also what size tires and any scrubbing?

edit, any spacers?

Editedit, do I spy a rear wiper from a golf?

Last edited:
  ph3 dci100 172 rep
Fair enough dude :) oh hai! Been paying for a house mate so been rocking a diseasel 106 :( lol

They're off a mate and I'm not saying how much but rarerims sell them for £525 without tyres!I'm running 195/45's qnd had to roll and pull the hell out of the rear arches along with some camber all round :s

Cheers for all your kind words :D sam

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Haha cheers :) they're 15x8's! Hopefully it'll be mint too as I shall be doing a full respray possibly a colour change ;)

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
F*ck turinis and F1's they are thee best wheels I'v seen on a Ph1, I need/want something that size on mine. How many hours were spent sorting the arches ?

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Well a lot! And you need camber, bumper trimming, and the excess casting machining off the caliper carriers! They're the biggest pain in the awsome to fit!