ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Back....

Titanium 182
Bloody love these, the only thing letting them down is the standard spoiler and the seats.

Absolutely perfection though with a Trophy spoiler and maybe Trophy recaros.

Surprised it took this long! I would definitely fit a later spec Vee spoiler.

Awesome looking car :)

Clio 197
beautiful - must be ace having a beastly car like that tucked away in a garage for a sunny day ;)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks again peoples

Bloody love these, the only thing letting them down is the standard spoiler and the seats.

Absolutely perfection though with a Trophy spoiler and maybe Trophy recaros.

Hmmm I dont know, I do like it as is.

Would love a ph1 myself. Glad you've managed to finally get something you've always wanted, and good job waiting for the right one to come up.

I don't know you, and this probably sounds a bit gay, but I'm really happy for you, especially as you don't intend to ruin it with 'mods'.

Good work fella!

Thanks mate appreciate that.

Clio v6
So very pleased for you Ben. The long, long wait is over, and I'm delighted not to receive another bloody "Found a V6" email from you LOL

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
So very pleased for you Ben. The long, long wait is over, and I'm delighted not to receive another bloody "Found a V6" email from you LOL

Thanks again James. I do love how well you handle 700brake in a V6 though, that’s why you are the leader ;)

I work close by, but live a wee bit away. Still in Edinburgh though.

Guessing that must be down Granton way maybe?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats the plan mate, people usually upgrade the exhaust and induction kit but we will see.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I agree with the masses.

Ph2 spoiler, rear lights, 18's & grills are a must for the V6...

Options mods but also worth it, KW's, Recaro's, IK and Exhaust.

One step at a time though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I agree with the masses.

Ph2 spoiler, rear lights, 18's & grills are a must for the V6...

Options mods but also worth it, KW's, Recaro's, IK and Exhaust.

One step at a time though.

If he wanted a Ph2, he would've bought one.

LOL @ the list of mods, you've got every one!

100% needs RS Sabelt wheel.

Porsche Boxster987S
Geeez , long time no see / hear Ben ! Never on here anymore either. The V looks fantastic ! Best of luck with it mate.

White Sti Hatch
Thanks mate, welcome back! Heard about this Impreza sounds tasty!

Cheers mate not back for long though off again on the 4th ! The scoob is tasty and rather thirsty to boot, loving it though best car ive owned by far !

Charged Superleggera
Looked amazing when i saw it Ben. Cant wait to go for a blast in it when its back on the road in the summer.