ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm coming back to clios...

Hi everyone,

I had a Clio 172 cup for two years and sold that to get a r26 megane but I have just bought a new bike and can't afford the running costs of the megane, plus I need to pay the misses back for the bike. I really missed my Clio that's why I'm looking for a standard 172 in black, would any one want a swap and do you think I would miss the power as the r26 is staged 1? Any thoughts?

172 Cup
I started a thread saying something similar yesterday. I sold my clio 172 cup for a Mazda 3 MPS - but i'm wanting to go back to clio ownership.

I'm sure the power will be missed at times, however the 'fun' factor of the clio is hard to find it other cars. Plus with the fun you get better running costs, more economical, cheaper maintenance etc.

So for me that kind of made up my decision, i'll be looking for a Clio 182 when I feel its time to change.