ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm done, cant be bothered anymore!

Works...kind of...
As some may know who view my WIP thread, I spent £170 not even a month ago to get the damage repaired when some scrote keyed my passenger rear quarter while at someones house repairing their computer.

Well guess what, I went to my car this morning to get to work and it's happened again, but it's not just one panel like before. It's both sides of the car in multiple places!!

I'm more disapointed in myself tbh in thinking that it wouldn't happen again.

Well anyway, because of this I've decided not to carry on as planned (take it to shows in the summer) and just drive it into the ground and then buy £500 shitters from now on (for aslong as I live in this shithole of a town anyway).

They'll be a forsale thread after new year selling lots of things (car cleaning/boston acoustic speakers etc) if anyone is interested.

Just cant be f*cked anymore!

/rant.

unlcuky bud!! where abouts do you live in the south west again??

have you upset anyone lately??

Rough areas in the South West? Hmmm, do you live anywhere near Yeovil, or maybe parts of Bristol? lol

Sucks mate, unfortunately there's people who find it funny to go round doing this sort of thing.

Works...kind of...
I'm in Bideford (north devon) Generally it's ok, but I live in the worst part. Or atleast on the way to the bad part.

I'd love to find out who done it and give them similar attention, but there's no point dwelling as there's no way of me knowing for sure.

Works...kind of...
I've not knowingly pissed anyone off, I like to think I'm a friendly guy. Was just jealousy I think.

Unlucky, its a real downer when someone does something to my car, im so careful to not damage other peoples cars and somepeople dont care and do it anyway.

Totally agree with that. At work if I am forced to park close to someone else, i sandwich my hand between my door and their car so i dont damage their car!

SL.

Valver
Know how ya feel. Got mine keyed 3 times in the week after I got it, mind you being parked right in the town centre doesn't help :(

I feel for you mate my biggest upset would be too have the feeling you cant leave your car for fear of that, I guess i'm lucky not the fact that I live in a post area (Its a shitter and on the highest postcode insurance groups) but I guess people have a bit more respect for cars, wouldnt kno wwhat I would do if I saw someone doing it mind I think it would be a case of ask questions later.

alien green rs133
first week after passing my test take my car to college and when i return to my car looks like the car next to me has reversed slowly while slamming door repetivly into my car, thankfully was only bump strips, but i feel for you man

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
You Get scumbags whereever you go unfortunatley, trouble has a habit of finding you! i hate where i live! (penryn nr falmouth) but been to a lot worse places!!

Dave

Works...kind of...
have you got any pictures of your car mate like to see what it looked like

Before or after?

No pics of the whole car after the paint work being done. The tw@ts didn't give me enough time to do that unfortunatly!

clio mk1
Iam in the same boat as you mate, my car keeps getting damaged, when i got my car it had a dent in the wing but i thought i could soon fix that, now its covered i scratches i dont think theres a panal that dosent have a dint, yes even the roof has been walked on by some tw*t, now it would cost more to get the car fixed than its worth, and i realy like the car aswell. it was near on mint when i got it low miles ect and i started to mod it the way i wanted.

so now ive recently been looking at getting a new car and starting again, but whats the point, people just dont have any respect any more,

Works...kind of...
Found a fresh one this morning. They dont look like they're being done with a key, something sharp and pointy like a dart or something.

If only they knew what I know though. ;)

Works...kind of...
It's happening on the street where I normally park.

I'm not too bothered now TBH. The bad deed was done friday night, the rest just adds character. LOL

Clio MK 4
cause when i had my corsa i had no problems where i parked for 4 years until one day it got broken into. Everytime i fixed the damage to my door theyd break in again and this happened 3 times in 4 weeks! I was scared to death to leave my car all the time which is annoying as there is no where else to park it. The cops told me i should sell it as it's been targeted now.

so sold it got 172 and so far touch wood (6 months of ownership) no problems.

was a blessing in disguise as it made me get a new car even though i spent over 1k in fixing it everytime over 4 weeks

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I would have thought you would be able to find out whos done this mate? Bidefords not that big....maybe make some enquireys?! Really unlucky to get done again though :(

Works...kind of...
As you probably know mate, the majority of the "community" here are a bunch of low lifes.

For all I know, it could be next doors kid.