ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im havin a dilemma

clio 20v

what wheels should i go for im getin some 17s soon im thinkin either stilauto sr500 oz super leggeras or kosei snipers if u dont know what they look like ull have to look in a magazine until i work out how to put pics up but theyre all multispokes what dya reckon ????????

BMW 320d Sport

Multispokes look good on a Clio. The Super Ls are a classic choice. The newer silver coloured ones actually look pretty good. Johns got some and they are the nuts, although would be better in 19"

clio 20v

super l look cool but theyre 850 quid the stilautos are 730 and the koseis are 680 i think this may be swaying my decision

clio 20v

yeah but the wheels make or break a car and ive got to choose wisely, i wanted some feedback to confirm my decision

Williams 2, STi N12

What about using a graphics package and seeing how the wheels would look on your car before you buy??

BMW 320d Sport

Gotta say the Stilauto look class. As long as you get the anthracite colour, i reckon theyd look shoddy in silver. Koseis are too boring. If you want a plain, quality design like that, then at least the Super Ls are a lot lighter and might help your acceleration!

clio 20v

would you get anthracite or silver super leggeras nick cos i think i prefer the anthracite but there goin on a silver car though

Thinking about 17 inch Team Dynamicas Vulcans for my mk1 16v, currently have 16 inch momo arrows and they look all-right just want bigger!!

its a long story all i can say is dont go for tyres with rim savers that may help but i think most people who have 17s had a little scrubbing i think

clio 20v

right im geting oz,s (i think) but more dilemmas what colour? the antrhacite colour or the silver colour i cant decide there goin on a silver car though what do you all think?