ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Qashcow
dont be sad danielson, you has boost to play with now. i has nothing except a frigging wedding plan lol.

i'll be back on trackdays with something, some day.....

I knew it would hit you eventually - stripping cars is so gutting
When they came to take my old 106 I couldn't even watch :(

Sad times....

....even sadder for me as I'm going down the exact same path lol!

Sad times yes - but it's working out ok for me as a vulture for parts ;)
At least bits of your car and Bombers will live on in my little track **** haha

Qashcow
How low can you go! About this low
It seems

d775bfd4.gif

04 Clio 172
iv just sat for the last 2 hours reading through this thread, truly inspirational man, awesome build and has given me some trick ideas for mine

and then......its in bits lol

understand why like, worth miles more in parts, but what a shame dude

excellent read and top work

Qashcow
Cheers Arno, been a good laugh and met some great people doing it. If the re-sale value was greater then it would have been sold as a whole but no one would pay anywhere near enough to warrant it sadly.

Doors, boot and bonnet off tomorrow then the scrap yard come to pick it up tomorrow afternoon:cry:

04 Clio 172
Cheers Arno, been a good laugh and met some great people doing it. If the re-sale value was greater then it would have been sold as a whole but no one would pay anywhere near enough to warrant it sadly.

Doors, boot and bonnet off tomorrow then the scrap yard come to pick it up tomorrow afternoon:cry:

Know what you mean fella, thats was my idea with my cupra but in the end got a good deal for it with my 172 which is exactly what i was after, so saved me the spanner work lol

This thread has set me away with what i wanna do with my ph2 mate, big style, hit the internet big last night sourcing parts haha

Couple of questions for ya, where did you get the net for the wheel well as i cant find one? and how much did the cage cost you from ordering to fully fitted? also wheres the cage from as the design of it is much nicer than the ones im finding with just a single bar across the back, they look a bit plain

Cheers man

Qashcow
dont spend too much ;) took me 4 years to do what I achieved with it. the boot net was from renault, couldnt tell you any part codes though.

its an omp 6 point bolt in cage off ebay. i then welded in the extra cross member and harness bars afterwards before fitting and painting it all myself. i had looked at building another cross section into the main roll hoop but wasnt worth it really

Qashcow
lol, never. thats like punching your own child in the face because they got bullied on the first day of school

Ughhh man! Please don't post more pics! lol.. Oh well the good thing is that you enjoyed the car the time you had it!! Now time to move one and do another proyect! Maybe another PH1!!! ;-)

Lotus Elise
Bad times Bomber, always did enjoy reading this thread.

With everyone selling up/breaking, Trophy now has no friends to go on trackdays with

You can join claude, and we can be Trophy buddies. :cool:

Qashcow
Dan, I'd have thought it be ok on your drive tbh, especially up towards the garage. Flat floor would be ideal but not tje end of the world.

Good times phil, that hasn't taken long to build and paint back up, got to say it does look sexual ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Can't believe it still :(All the original lot have all been/in process of being scrapped: My black one, yours, Dan's, Burps old shell, the list goes on :(