ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm loving it !!!

Picked up a monoco blue 172 yesterday and haven't stopped smiling since !
52 plate 30k on the clock for £5650 I just hope it stops raining soon so i can have some real fun !!

clio 2 phase 1 172
Hi...:clown:

i still think the pearl black is the better colour.....( but then i would,would'nt i!) lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Welcome to the Blue Brigade! Its no Mondial :rasp: but its blue all the same....;)

Have fun!

ph1 172 Black
Best Club joined in a while. Nearly always get replys to my post within an hour.
Not dead like a lot of forums. Great technical advice when you do hit problems. Save me £££s

clio 2 phase 1 172
Best Club joined in a while. Nearly always get replys to my post within an hour.
Not dead like a lot of forums. Great technical advice when you do hit problems. Save me £££s

another black ph 1 .......nice one..:approve:

2003 MR2 Roadster
Hiya and welcome.

I got my monaco blue 172 last Friday and have not stopped grinning since (got face ache!.haha). I find myself waking up in the night and opening the curtains to gaze at it (is that sad?).

I am extremely pleased with all aspects of the car - definately made the right choice.

Si