ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im never having another clio again

A number of clios
my car as broke down again its broke down 12 times in the last year from one thing after another and best thing is its not like its been abused its the only car ive took pride in serviced when needed all renault parts and still giving me sh*t i had a 1994 golf which i never serviced and thrashed all over for 2 years and never had a problem so ive gid up on clio's lol oh and ive had 2 clios which were both keep braking down :(

rant over

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
french quality!

my forst clio, an 03 billabong, the passenger window fell out when i was driving along at 40mph, the motor decided to wind the window up, but push it out of the seals and straight out of the door...

i laugh about it now, but it wasnt funny at the time!!

Clio_Smart
Cant knock the 1.2 RN mk2 ph1 never had a problem.

If its broken down yuo going to sell any of the parts ?

A number of clios
head gasket fuel pump bent valve water pump windows fell out passenger airbag went off when i was driving along that was a scary moment (good job there was no one sat there) the list goes on