ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm new Batmans Girlfriend

RB 182 Cup
Hey Just joined today had my Racing Blue 182 cup just over two weeks now and loving every minute when I get a chance to drive it
HPIM0220.jpg

Side badges were colour coded my Mark

HPIM0221.jpg

HPIM0222.jpg

RB 182 Cup
Thanks been looking on here for months now through Batman and was at FCS with him, this car is a big jump from my previous seicento sporting 1.1

Maz

LY 200
I used to have a 1L Citroen AX :p lol so I totally understand where you are coming from hun, just take it easy and get to know the car :).

RB 182 Cup
I used to have a 1L Citroen AX :p lol so I totally understand where you are coming from hun, just take it easy and get to know the car :).

Yeah I have been I'm under good instruction from Mark (Batman) and I have also driven his and my brothers cars before buying it, but I'm taking it easy Good fun though :)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Hi will have a look out for you as i work in aycliffe so i'm there everyday :)

RB 182 Cup
Thanks I have wanted a Racing blue for ages, theres some really nice ones on here and after seeing most of them at FCS, I was really pleased to find one

M

mini-valver

Hiya, nice choice! Why are the headlight washer jet covers not colour coded though???

80MPG BEEZA
Hiya, nice choice! Why are the headlight washer jet covers not colour coded though???

im sure they dont come colour coded on racing blue or the trophy just the 172 cup im actually thinking on knicking them and swapping them with my none functioning washer jets

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
nice lookin drive way with all those clio sports! i would say that since mine is on there! :approve: