ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im new :D

2001 1.2 Clio
Hi,

Im a newbie around here lol :rasp:

Was advised to join up by another member of a site in northern ireland.

I drive a 1998 Mk2 Ph1 Clio.

Its only a 1.2 :(

So far ive upgraded the sounds with components in front, coaxials in the rear panels and a sub and amp, ive lowered it 40mil on apex springs and ive got a set of standard renault wheels also. Hoping to get new wheels or tints in a few weeks once i get a job lol!!

Hopefully getting the rear drivers quarter panel fixed too, waiting on the sprayer getting time to do it as a home so i get it cheaper lol!!

I only have 1 pic at the moment, opinions and critism welcome :clown:

photoac.jpg

Thanks,
Kennie

CLIO PH1 172
looks good so far but imo dont get tints!! spent the money colour coding it (front bumper inserts ect...) looks good though buddy and welcome to the site!!

Ph1 172 On ITB
Welcome mate am a newbi myself, it dont matter what cc the clio is mate as long as your enjoyin it mate welcome anyway:D

2001 1.2 Clio
Ive done some off the simple cheap mods myself like the wheels and wipers and basic sort of stuff, hopefully get in touch with the sprayer to get the rear quarter panel fixed and hopefully get it colour coded, hoping to go lower again though as dont think its low enough lol!! The person that owned it before me done a diy job on the rear quarter handle, will have to get better pics tomorrow after i get it washed and hoovered inside lol!!

Thanks for all the welcomes, currently unemployed so trying to get £10 up to get full membership instead of putting it in my petrol tank lol!!

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)
Nice mods........not sure i would be going for tints though :(.......though having said that i did have my old land rover tinted, it looked a right pimp mobile :)

2001 1.2 Clio
Thanks everyone, yea thinking of putting tints on the back burner now and getting her all colour coded instead and maybe getting 60mil lowering springs as 40 just aint low enough lol!!